Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre sept

I was still glaring at Sasuke all the time...mostly when I could.

Sakura had tried to teach me how to control chakra, but instead of going up a tree, I ended up cutting 5 trees in a row...with chakra, yeah.

Sakura: “NO!! YOU MUST CONCENTRATE!"

me:" I’m concentrating, Bitch."

Sakura: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

me:" THAT IM FUCKING CONCENTRATING, YOU BITCH!" she hummed and glared but didn’t do anything.

I closed my eyes and continued doing the seal I had to do.

It was hard not to think on how to kill her or Sasuke after that fight we just had but well, I was doing my best.

When I finally concentrated, I thought:" well, if I can’t do it this time, instead of trying to go up a tree, I will try to go up Sasuke, and cut him down.” I ran for my life and up the tree.

After a while, I noticed I finally did it.

Me: "ok. and now how do I get down!?" and I heard Sasuke say:" let's cut the tree down. She will get down faster rather than if we tell her..."

I jumped down...ok, bad choice.

I fell over Sasuke and punched him in the face.

me:" and you were saying.....?!?"

after that, he punched me too...and after 5 minutes, we ended up like a few hours ago: me trying to strangle Sasuke, Sasuke trying to kill me too, Sakura and misty trying to strangle me, and naruto and yuki trying to stop us all...along with Kakashi sensei.

After a while, they finally put us apart: yuki was holding misty, naruto was holding Sakura, a clone of Kakashi was holding Sasuke and the real Kakashi was holding me.

Me: "ok. Let go of me and no one might get harmed."

Sakura:" NOO! SHE WILL TRY TO KILL SASU-KUN!" Sasuke looked at her like if he was going to puke.

Me: "and since when do you have the right to call him like that without misty killing you?"

misty:" HEY! SHE'S RIGHT!"

I heard Kakashi whisper:" you could be a really good ninja if you can really manipulate persons this easily..."

me: "hn. you can bet I can manipulate people this easily..."

then I looked at naruto:" and since when does naruto not get angry at Sasuke because Sakura pays more attention at Sasuke than to him? When does Sakura let naruto touch her? When does misty let yuki touch her? When does Sasuke let OTHER people TOUCH him?"

then suddenly, they all started fighting.

Kakashi had to let go of me, to stop the others.

I crawled towards a tree and sat down, and just watched the fight continue.

I sighed: "I really wish now I had some popcorn...!"

after a good 5 minutes, the fight calmed down.

"Where is Umi?"

I sighed, and then started to get up slowly.

Me:" I’m over here!" then I started walking right up to them.

Kakashi: "ok, I’m never going to let you 6 train by yourselves."

I raised my hand.

Kakashi: "hai?"

me: "but if there is only 5 of us, then yes?"

"no."

"and why not??"

"if you're with them, then no."

"And why?"

"because you make them all fight between themselves"

"aw, and is that bad?"

"yes."

"why?"

Sasuke: " cuz it is, and now shut up. "

me: " excuse me, you baka head, but I’m talking to Kakashi-sensei...!"

Sasuke: "'baka head'? what kind of stupid insult is that?"

me:" MY kind of insult towards you, since you don’t even deserve a decent insult."

Sasuke: " WHAT!"

Kakashi: “ok, decided. I’m not gonna let you and Sasuke in the same 7 feet parameter."

Me." and why…?"

Sasuke: “because you don’t deserve it."

me:" look who's talking about not deserving something!" Sakura raised her hand.

Kakashi:" yes?"

Sakura:" may I explain to Umi the reasons of the parameter?"

Kakashi sighed, and then nodded.

Sakura: “look, Umi. do you know what a parameter is?"

me:" of course, I’m not a Sasuke; I mean, I’m not a dumbass."

Sasuke: “repeat that, you-"

Sakura: "Umi, please. ok, then you know what they work for?"

me:" of course..."

Sakura:" then I think that, Kakashi-sensei is making you take a parameter so that you don’t cause any trouble, cuz I have noticed that every time that you and Sasuke-kun are together or too close you always get in a fight or in a discussion."

I rolled my eyes: "oh, no! Really?"

yuki:" Umi, just pay attention." I hummed.

Kakashi: "well, actually Sakura explained it pretty well. but the other reason I’m gonna make you two take a parameter, is cuz I am afraid of you two when becoming stronger, that you might kill each other, or worse."

me:" pfft! what can be worse than getting killed?"

misty:" well...!"

Kakashi: "in certain cases love is worse than death."

Sasuke: "and that means...?"

Kakashi: "that maybe because of fighting you two might end up in love with each other."

Sasuke and I remained silent for about 5 seconds. Then I started laughing.

Me: "do you honestly think I can end up falling in love with HIM?" I continued laughing.

Sasuke continued silent.

Misty:" Umi! I mean, who CANT fall in love with Sasuke -kun?"

me: " uhm, well, there's: me, yuki and Kakashi..."

naruto:" hey! You skipped me!!"

me: "nope. I was conscious that I skipped you."

naruto: "and what does that mean?"

me: "that you CAN fall in love with Sasuke...-"

naruto: " NANI!?" Sakura held back naruto.

Naruto: "when I get to you, you will regret what you just said!"

I rolled my eyes: "yeah, yeah...! I’m sorry...!"

then I poked him in the forehead.

Kakashi:" and a parameter to naruto, too"

me: "and why are you holding him, bubble gum hair?"

Sakura: "that is not going to work!!"

me:" mm... Then maybe, 'big forehead girl' will work? Or then maybe 'the ugliest girl in Konoha'? Or...!"

then she stopped holding naruto and tried to jump to me.

But misty held her, while yuki held naruto.

Kakashi:" then again, maybe a parameter from all team 7 would work better..."

me:" yup. I agree."

Kakashi:" you know what, Umi? you are gonna be the most troublesome girl in both teams...!"

me:" I like it!"

Kakashi sighed: "ok. we'll call it a day. Rest, and tomorrow we meet here at 5 am, team 1, and team 7, we meet at 6 am at the training ground of the academy." then he disappeared.

Me:" ok, I’ll go home. misty, can you help me find the flower shop?"

misty:" uhm... I'm kinda busy right now!"

that's right, she was still holding Sakura so that she wouldn’t attack me, and yuki was holding naruto. fuck, the only one that was able to help me, was Sasuke. Oh, well!

I went slowly and when I reached him, I told him with a little girl’s voice: "Sasuke-kun!"

Sasuke:" what."

me:" can you please help me find the flower shop?"

Sasuke: "no."

me:" aw! Come on, it’s not that far!"

Sasuke:" will you stop acting like that..?"

me:" maybe."

Sasuke sighed: "ok. Follow me."

then he started walking to a direction.

Me:" guys, can you handle them?"

yuki nodded and misty didn’t even hear me.

me." ok, then I’ll go." then I caught up with Sasuke.

Me: "can I try making your life a living hell?"

Sasuke:" you already are"

me:" really??"

Sasuke:" yeah."

me:" and why?"

Sasuke:" cuz you're stupid and I-"

he stopped talking.

me:" and you...?"

Sasuke:" and I hate you."

me:" that doesn’t make sense at all. If you had told me, ' you're stupid, and I love you', then that would have made sense, but really, what you just said doesn’t make any sense."

we remained silent the whole way over to the flower shop.

After a while we arrived to the destination.

Me:" whoa...! It sure was far from the training grounds!!"

Sasuke:" can I go now?"

me:" sure. Thanks!"

then I entered the shop. I was greeted by Ino.

Me: "hi! What’s up?"

Ino: "hey! How did you arrive all alone?"

me: "mmm, it actually took me a while. But I got to see the whole village."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i might just post the rest of the story today (until chapter 14) just because i'm feeling good...all right? n__n