Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre neuf

Me:"uhmm....I don’t know, I mean, it's just that I am still adapting to Konoha, and if I join Akatsuki right now, things might get out of control, and...."

Kisame:" why do you think that we would want you in Akatsuki?"

Me: "ammm.....as sex slave?" kisame slapped his forehead. "NO"

Itachi:" you're too young yet for that."

Me:" so if I was older-"

"NO"

“Alright"

Kisame:" THINK: why would we want a 15 year old in an organization, when we are much older, and you haven’t killed anyone yet?"

Me: "to make me become an S-ranked assassin?"

Itachi:" bingo."

Me:" and what if I can’t make it?"

Kisame:" uhm... well..."

Itachi:" we don’t think you CANT make it."

Me: "good to know you can trust me but, why me?"

Kisame:" cause the leader says you have special abilities, or something like that."

Wow, this world was definitely drugged and high.

Me:" amm yeah, sure...!"

Itachi: "copying the sharingan isn’t something anyone can do."

Me:" it was an accident."

Kisame:" well, it isn’t an 'accident' that happens to just anyone"

Me: "ok, ok... I get your point, I think. So?"

Itachi:" are you going to join us or not?"

Me: “sure, why not? But, uhm...."

Kisame: “what."

“Can you untie me please?" He sweat dropped and untied me.

Me:" so, this will be my room?"

Itachi:" if everything goes according to plan...yes."

Me: “it’s kind of cool. But, it needs more black...."

?:"is she dead yet, un?"

I turned to see Deidara in the door...wait! There was a door?!

Kisame:" do we have to remember you it's our mission and not yours?"

I ran over to the door and tried to see outside: "Sasori-san is here too?"

Deidara: "nope. He is in his room alone with his puppets again, yeah."

Me:" when he's alone in his room don’t you think it's kind of gay? I mean, no one knows what he does with his puppets in his room all alone? What if he has a puppet of you, Deidara-san, and he uses it to-”

I suddenly couldn’t talk.

"Shut up, it's disgusting." I heard itachi say.

Deidara: "wow. How did she know my name before I even told her, un?"

Me: "cause you're so hot...!" I blinked at him and then laughed.

Deidara:" she's kind of...uhm...."

"'sexitive'?" I asked

Deidara:"what?"

Kisame:" not kind of, she IS."

Itachi:" she thinks too far in sex for her own good."

Me:" that's what everyone thinks. hey, can I go see if I can find Sasori-san?"

Deidara, Kisame, Itachi:" NO."

I was determined to see him...uhm, well, not really. I wanted to get back to Konoha and sleep...even though there was a bed in this room.

"So, how did you know our names even before we told you, un?"

I looked over to Deidara: "hm? I thought you had spied on me tons and you would already know!"

Kisame: "well, I think we skipped that part. Tell us."

Me: “no thanks. I have more important stuff to do, rather than to explain your own mistake. For instance, I could sleep...I mean, you will find out anyways if I really stay at Akatsuki!"

Suddenly Tobi entered the room...and tackled me. I think he was trying to hug me, but he couldn’t stop himself.

Tobi: “Tobi is happy to have another friend!"

Me:" get Tobi-kun off of me....!"

I tried to get him off of me, but I couldn’t. It was like when bubblegum gets in your ass: you just can’t get it off!

Then Deidara got him off of me.

"Thanks."

Tobi was still struggling to get free from Deidara even after 5 minutes.

Me:" what is Tobi doing here? I thought that most of the missions assigned here were secret to everyone, but to the leader and the persons doing them!"

Itachi:" we thought so too." then he glared at Deidara and Tobi.

"Well, then you all were wrong, yeah!"

I sighed. I wanted to get out of here...I wanted to get to a doctor! Maybe that hit in my head affected me a little and I’m imagining all this shit!

Yup, that's it. The hit in my head affected me.

Me: “can I get out...?"

Kisame: "no. we still have to see how flexible and how strong you are to see how much training you need."

Me:" but I want to pee! "

Kisame:" there's a bathroom in this room, don’t worry."

He obviously knew that I was lying.

I groaned:" I don’t want to do physical exercise!"

Deidara:" I already did all the exercises you'll do, yeah. They’re not THAT hard, believe me, un."

Me:" that's because you already are in Akatsuki and you are used to fighting and all that jazz, but I am not used to that!"

Deidara:" good point, un."

Kisame:" whatever. Come on."

Then I felt itachi drag me out of the room.

"Hey! Stop dragging me around, I can walk by myself!"

Itachi:" you didn’t want to do any physical exercise, and walking counts like that."

I groaned. He was right.

“Besides, this way you will not waste too much energy."

-_-_-_-_-_________________-_-_-_-_

I was only by half of the test and I could barely breathe.

Oh, yeah. I had also met everyone else in Akatsuki, since they were the ones testing me.

I had only passed the tests that Tobi (that was the easiest), Konan, Itachi, Kisame and Deidara had put me, and I’m saying it in the order of appearance.

So this is what they made me do:

*Tobi only asked me his name->easiest

*Konan asked me to hit her in the face as hard as I could->easy

*Itachi made me run around the hideout 10 times->not so easy

*Kisame made me run another 10 times around the hideout and then get dressed as a candy and run away from Tobi until he wanted me to- definitely not easy

*and then Deidara asked me a riddle according to some data he gave me right before asking it-> tricky

Let's just say that according to what the leader had told me, the last test would be the most difficult one.

And who were the ones remaining?

-Sasori

-Kakuzu

-Hidan

-Zetsu

-Pein

This isn’t going to be easy.

Then Sasori came down to the arena I was supposed to be doing the tests.

Sasori:" are you ready?"

me:" even if I answer you...you will not wait until I say that I’m ready...-"

Then I saw one of his puppets come over to me with a kunai ready.

"Holy shit!"

I ran away from it.

Pein: “Sasori, stop."

Suddenly the puppet stopped.

“I thought we had decided to not put her in any kind of risk like that."

I sighed. They DID care for me.

Sasori:" if you let me do this test the way it was going to be, then we would be able to see if she can avoid attacks easily."

Pein sighed." then give her some kunai and shuriken."

He went over to me and gave me a box with some kunai and shuriken. I put them in the side bag kisame had gave me after his test.

Sasori:" you can survive with that?"

I nodded.

Then he walked over to where he was before.

Me: "ok. READY!"

After this little discussion of Pein with Sasori, I somehow managed to catch my breath.

Then the puppet charged at me again…
♠ ♠ ♠
:P i just noticed how drugged this story is... and it gets druggier! xD