Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Sasuke Uchiha is the hottest guy in Konoha, or at least that's what most of the girls say.

But he honestly is sick of always being chased around by the all the fangirls he has.

He always likes to be alone, and he doesn't really smile much.

He is in Team 7, along with Naruto ( his rival) and Sakura ( yet, ANOTHER fangirl).

His whole family was killed by his own brother, so he lives alone, and seeks revenge on his brother for what he did, but will he really obtain what he seeks for without any problems?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umi Ukira (Mitzi) is one of the most popular girls in her school, well, sort of.

She is always happy and she is crazy too...and all her friends love her as she is.

She is always smiling, and likes to tease people by always using smart replies that piss them off.

She likes to be with people always because she doesn't like to be alone.

She often tends to act like if life isn't worth more than a rotten peanut, and like she doesn't care about anything.

She considers herself normal, but will she remain "normal" for too long as she enters another dimension and meets team 7? will she end up more crazy than she already is? Will she write a story about her strange adventure?