‹ Prequel: Untitled
Sequel: Bob's Daughter

Frank the Skittle King

Walrus Time

Bob freaked out and used his Bob powers to fly up on the chandelier and cry. Frank was the skittle king though, so he threw logs at Bob until he got down.

Bob cried. Poor Bob!

"Bob, don't you love me?!!!" Frank asked, his eyes brimming with tears.

"Uh, y..yeah.." Bob said reluctantly and hid his picture of Gerard.

"We are going through with this pregnancy or you're not my girl!" Frank screamed and hid in the closet again because Boobah was on(again).

Eaauuugghh. Creepy stuff.

Bob was delighted and sat on the couch watching Boobah. But then, suddenly Bob's baby popped out and it was...

A WALRUS!

"Holy Fritos!" Bob screamed and threw his hands in the air. "This show is screwed up!"

Bob didn't even notice the walrus baby that was slowly freezing to death on the carpet. Yeah, Frank was too lazy to get a heater.

"We inturrupt this screwed up show to bring you breaking news about a recent outbreak in walrus babies. These walrus babies only happen when you're eight months pregnant and the skittle king's wifey poo. BE CAREFUL!" Said the TV. Bob gasped and looked down at the rug where the weird, creepy walrus baby was crying.

"Eeeww!" He said like a third grader and ran away from the ugly walrus baby.

Then Frank came out of the closet(again) and he hated the little gnome of a walrus, so he threw it out the window, never to be seen again.

Bob and Frank were happy so they celebrated by buying clams.

BUT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH THE CLAMS...