Such a Paradox

Drink Life To The Lees

"Yes! Let us get completely shitfaced tonight and have a very good time!" Derrick Frost said from next to me in the most cramped cab in all history- six relatively tall grown men cramped in a four-passenger taxi. We were in Boston, Massachusetts traffic, only a block or so away from The Roxy, a night club and concert venue where we were going to get wasted at tonight and play at tomorrow night.

Finally we got to the club and all six of us made our way to the bar. Bradley ordered thirteen beers; two for each of us and three for him. I was with Matt, our four beers in hand, near the dance floor. He had gone through both of his and he took my second one from my hands as I was about to take a sip. "Dude, guess what?" he slurred, clapping my shoulder.

I leaned in closer so I could hear him and he hiccupped, "If I cut my hair Hawaii will sink!" I laughed, telling him he was crazy. Matt Goddard was the best drunk I knew. I gave him the rest of my beer and walked to the bar again, wanting something a bit stronger. I ordered plain vodka and downed them one after the other. Within fifteen minutes I was completely wasted.

I saw Pat giggling with Derrick, who had taken his shirt off. The room was spinning as I walked in a jagged line towards the dance floor, where I usually failed, because of my lack of rhythm when it came to dance music. I saw a girl with wavy dirty blonde hair dancing by herself in the middle of the floor and was drawn to her. Normally I wouldn’t have had enough courage to even go near her but I was wasted and I had just gotten my heart stomped on and the guys had told me I needed some fun.

She smiled at me. She had really pretty eyes and a very nice body, scantily clad in tight jeans and an almost non-existent top. She danced with me, well, more like on me, because I was a terrible dancer and my body seemed to be reacting to the mass amounts of alcohol I had just consumed. I was exuberant and excited and this new girl was working me up. I pulled her into me, my hands on her hips, and kissed her neck. She threw her head back and laughed, carefree.

She took my hand and led me towards the back and into a single-stall bathroom. I kissed her neck again and she brought my hands up and down her torso. I brought my lips to hers and parted her lips with my tongue, deepening this kiss with a girl who's name I didn’t know. She pulled away, "What's your name?"

I smiled, she was reading my mind, "Craig. What's yours?"

She smiled and pulled her shirt over her head, "Sweet, hi Craig." She pulled my shirt off for me, running her hands down my bare chest and taking in a sharp breath, "I'm Cameron."

I kissed Cameron fully on the lips again. My body was completely buzzing and I felt like I was being electrocuted every time she touched me, it was phenomenal. We were locked in the bathroom for all of fifteen minutes. She was propped up on the sink and all our clothes were on the floor within five minutes and we were having sex within seven.

Afterwards, we walked out like nothing happened, but on the dance floor we moved better and more in unison. Every time she touched me felt amazing and I kissed her after almost every bass line. She left at about one and the boys came to find me around three, Pat having sobered up enough to call us all a cab. Jason and I were holding onto each other, trying our hardest not to fall down. Matt was tripping along, following Brad and Pat, in front of us. He tripped and landed on the sidewalk, "Oh hey, Craig and Jason, be careful, I tripped there earlier." He stopped and looked up at us from the floor, "Well, earlier being about two seconds ago!" He laughed and then crawled until he reached Derrick, who helped him up. We got back into the cramped cab and headed to our tour bus.

What a fucking night.
♠ ♠ ♠
ow owwww!
i actually read on wikipedia that the title "if i cut my hair hawaii will sink" actually did come from matt when he was drunk, which i found hillarious
COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE PLEASE