The Sisterhood Of The Traveling ***

I Hate Everything About You

"Hey Gena where are you going?" I asked cautiously.

"Going to the mall to get Dad's birthday gift!" Gena squealed while picking up a platinum credit card.

"Oh Okay, what are you getting him?"

"A plasma TV, Duh!" She stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Hold on a second. Your buying Dad a TV...using his credit card?" I shrieked.

"Of coarse." And with that she walked out the door.

Thats my sister, Gena. She never used to be this stuck up.
It all started when her ex and my best friend got back together a few years ago.

Zacky and my friends had started a band, once they had gotten big, Gena struck at the chance to be with Zacky.

He gladly accepted and since then the two of them have changed for the wost. Gena became a spoiled slut and will buy everything in site. Zacky became a love sick puppy and would do anything for her.

Anything.

Anything as in if Gena doesn't want Zacky to be my friend, a snap of her fingers and he hates me. And thats just what happened.

Gena has also become extremely bitchy towards me because Zacky and I used to be close, she became 'worried that I would take her man'. What a load of bull.

Things like this make me want to scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tay Tay!" I herd someone say in a sing song voice.

I opened my eyes to be greeted with Leanna's glowing features. She was always smiling so she'd brighten your mood instantly.

"Oh hey. Did I fall asleep?" I yawned while stretching out my muscles.

"Yeah Hun, but I just wanted to move you off the couch and into the guest room."

It was just then when I realized I was at Jimmy's house. I nodded and smiled warmly, grateful that I was woken before I had gotten a stiff neck.

"Remind me again as to why I'm here?" I grunted while trudging to my destined room.

Leanna giggled and said "Oh we had your fathers surprise party here and after the adults left we all started drinking. You eventually fell down the stairs while running around the house. I believe you were screaming 'The British are coming! The British are coming!' "

My eyes widened but I chuckled. You can never replace drunken moments.

"Thanks Leanna"

"No problem, go back to sleep, sorry I woke you." She smiled one last time before shutting the door.

I sighed and landed on the bed with an 'oomf'. Memories of earlier flooded through my mind.

I giggled at the weird and irreplaceable moments I've shared.

My friends really are my heart and soul, I smiled to myself while drifting off into a world of wonder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the beginning, please comment and let me know if i should continue?

i have a few good ideas in mind