When You Kill Me Please Do It Slowly

Since the dawn of time, there has been a rivalry raging between two supernatural kinds. Werewolves and Vampires.

Both equal in strength and intelligence, although both kinds number have dwindled over the past few centuries, due to Hunters and Slayers.

Vampire. Unnaturally beautiful and hypnotic in their own ways. Fast, savage and unpredictable. They walk amongst humans as if they were one of them. Unlike tales in story books, vampires can walk in the sun, their only give away would be their crimson red eyes. But, they have no reflections in mirrors and anything holy, such as water of cross, would burn into their damned flesh.

Werewolves. Their beauty heavenly and devastating. When they transform into their true form, their fur is as soft as silk to touch,. The only give away as to who they are in human form, is their eyes. They’re sly and cunning. Have immense strength, which is vital, as they have the same weaknesses as that of a normal dog, along with anything that is silver.

The numbers of each kind have fallen. Limited numbers of each now settle throughout the world. Their identities are kept secret for fear that hunters and slayers would locate them and bring and end to their existence.

But that doesn’t stop them from walking the earth
  1. 01
    “We have some problems…five to be exact.”
  2. 02
    " And it's going to be a bloody occasion."