When You Kill Me Please Do It Slowly

01

My misty blue eyes gazed out at the sea, which was illuminating by the glowing moon. The nights air was still as was the wind, something I was not used to. Another thing I was not used to, was being on my own. Since Alice had gone through the transaction of becoming one of us, I have had little time to myself. Kaine, the elder, believed that since Alice become one of us, the Hunters knew our location, hence the reason we had to relocate to California. Ever since either I have been keeping an eye on Alice, as she’s still….a cub, or Kaine or Kai have been with me.

Things are complicated for my small pack, which consists of myself, Alice, Kai and Kaine. As far as we know, we’re the only werewolves in Cali, America. We were lucky to escape the clutches of the Hunters in our homeland of Ireland, but out escape came at a high price…five females and three males of my kind were killed. Kaine, the Alpha male’s, mate included.

Although Kaine is still the Alpha male and leads the pack, the leadership is soon to fall upon his only cub, Kai. Ah, Kai…where do I begin? He believes that he runs the pack already, but he has to have a mate at his side before he can do so. And guess who his wolf eyes fell upon? Me unfortunately, being the only mature female at 24 years old. But I won’t let him have me, Kai says it’s only a matter of time, as the future of the pack depends on us mating

Well…The packs in for a long wait…

Ashling. Come back to the house Kaine’s voice said in my head. A soft breezed ruffled my snow-white fur. Ashling…I won’t ask you twice.

I’m coming Kaine

I rose from my position, laying on my stomach and shook to remove excess sand from my fur. With one last glance at the sea, I then trotted my way back towards the forest that was near the edge of the beach. My eyes easily adjusted to the darkness, as I made my way back to our ‘home’

One I set paw upon the acre of land that came with the estate, my pace slowed down, up until I reached the patio area of the back of the house.

“Hey Ash! How was the beach?” Alice asked happily. She seemed to pure in human for to be one of us werewolves. I stopped mid stride and snorted out of my muzzle, before heading through the open French doors and into the house.

Once I had transformed back into human form and showered, I exited the bathroom and began to walk back to my room.

“A new location doesn‘t change anything Ashling.” I turned to come face to face with Kai’s tall form, leaning against the wall. “We will be mated.”

“The day I become you mate Kai, will be the day that the war between our kind and bloodsuckers ends. Never.” I said through gritted teeth.

Kai pushed off the wall and growled at me, his eyes turning dark. On several occasions Kai and I have fought, once we even drew each others blood. Our feud will never end, unless I submitted myself to Kai, but no matter what he will become Alpha male.

“Kai, Alice, Ashling. Come to the dining room.” Kaine’s aged voice, echoed through the house.

With one last glare at Kai, I made my way downstairs and to the dining room, followed very closely by Kai. Alice and Kaine, were already there. With Kaine seated at the head of the table, Kai, Alice and I took our seats.

“I have some news.” Kaine’s Irish voice, broke the silence. “It‘s about our new location.”

“I think it‘s amazing!” Alice grinned. Although Kai, growled at her, I couldn’t help but smirk at her outburst, after all she was only sixteen.

“We have some problems…five to be exact.”

“What? Hunters?” I stated.

Kaine shook his head with a sigh. “No…Vampires…”
♠ ♠ ♠
So you like?
I really shouldn't be starting a new story, but it's nice to write abou different things

Any feedback is apreciated.

Enjoy
x