When You Kill Me Please Do It Slowly

02

Sitting on the floor of my room, I was surrounded by darkness, as I continued to meditate. Okay, so that may seem a little strange for a werewolf, but I like to stay calm, cool and collected, in any given situation.

I matched my breathing with the crashing of the waves that I could hear, although the beach was miles away. At one point my breath was so quiet, I though myself that I had stopped breathing.

My bedroom door flung open with a loud bang. Although I didn't jump from fright, my eyes snapped open. "What do you want Kai!" I snarled, getting to my feet to glare at him.

It took a split second for Kai to appear in front of me, with no gap between us what so ever. "Oh you know what I want-"

I went to push him away from me, but he grabbed onto my outstretched arms and pinned me against the wall. We may both have werewolves, but males were still stronger than females.

"Get the fuck off me Kai! Before I rip your throat out!" I snarled, trying my hardest not to transform into wolf form.

"Maybe another time," he grinned and let go of me. "Right now we have bigger problems. Alice still hasn't come back from going out and it's almost 1am."

Rubbing my arm, I glared at him. "Why didn't you go with her! She's just a cub!"

"Because she needs to grown up and act like-" Kai was cut off by a loud howling in the distance. She sounded like she was in trouble.

Pushing Kai aside, I jumped down the staircase, taking three at a time. By the time I got to the back of the house, I had already transformed into my wolf form, leaving shreds of clothing to fall to the floor.

With four legs I could run, much faster than on two..

Ashling! Kai! Kaine! Anyone! Please I need help! Alice's panicked voice entered my head. I could tell that she was running, her thoughts were all jumbled.

I'm near Alice! Hold on! I ran faster with this thought and I could see a clearing in the forest of trees ahead of me, showing the beach. The closer I got, I could hear Alice's whining and...hissing?

Pausing for the slightest of moments, I cast my eyes over the beach, until they landed on the white wolf form of Alice. And a human. But from the way Alice was backing away from this person, I knew they weren't human...They were a vampire.

A snarl past my lips, as I took off down the beach towards Alice. Once close enough, I jumped in front of Alice and prepared to lung at the scum vampire.

My teeth were bared as I glared into the darkened eyes of the vampire, who seemed to be recovering from the shock of me appearing.

The vampire was short and had patches of dark and light hair. I could tell just by the smell of him, that he was still pretty young...well, young for a vampire anyway.

My snarls now turned into vicious growling, as the fur on my back stood up on end.

"What the hell? Two werewolves?!" The vampire spat. Being in wolf form, he wouldn't hear what I was saying. "Shadows said one!!" The panic that etched onto his face for the briefest of moments, caused me to mentally smirk. Just take a step forward bloodsucker and I will rip your fangs from you mouth, I thought.

The vampire crouched, as if he was going to attack, so seizing my chance, I lunged at him, catching his arm. My teeth sank into his flesh and my jaw locked, as I applied more pressure with my teeth. The vampire let out a loud wail and he tried to free his bleeding arm from my jaws.

A split second later, I felt a large force connecting with the side of my ribs. It was such a strong force, that it knocked the wind out of me and caused me to let go of the vampires arm. With blood smothered over my muzzle, I quickly regained my composure in front of a cowering Alice, as I looked up to see who my attacker was.

Standing by the younger vampire, there were now four more, each with the same fire in their eyes. I snarled at them, as the biggest of the five, stepped forward baring his fangs. "Two werewolves? Well, still this isn't a problem." He chuckled to the others.

I let out an ear piercing bark, but that didn't seem to phase them. By now the younger vampire's arm had heal, leaving only a red mark with a few scratches.

"Only two females werewolves as well, Shadows." Another said, this vampire had dark brown hair sticking up in various directions and was seemed to be the second biggest of the vampires. "This would be easier than taking down an alpha." He laughed, the other bloodsuckers joined in with him.

I was crouched and ready to attack which ever vampire made a move first. But as two of them advanced towards me and Alice, Kai and Kaine, sprung in front of me from behind, snarling and growling like I had been.

Now this stunned the vampires. "I thought there was only two!" The tallest of them stated, keeping his fangs bared. I could tell he was now slightly panicked. Male werewolves are a fair bit bigger than females, so now we posed a problem to those savages.

The leader, that I presumed was called Shadows, stepped back with the others. "We'll be seeing you wolves shortly. And it's going to be a bloody occasion." He chuckled, before he took off like a bullet, in another direction. His...gang, following as he did.

When they were out of sight, myself, Kai and Kaine, all gradually calmed down. Turning on his paws, Kain pounced towards a still scared Alice. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you that stupid that you would just walk straight to a vampire?!

Alice lowered her head, avoiding his harsh eyes. I-I just wanted to see the beach i-in the night. I-I didn't know he was a vampire....

Kai snorted Didn't know! Your a pathetic excuse of a wolf! Your useless!

Not allowing Kai to bully Alice anymore, I leaped next to Alice, with sand flying everywhere. Back off Kai! She's still young and inexperience. She hasn't been near a vampire before!

That's no excuse. We should have just let the vampire tear her to shreds. Then she wouldn't be a burden on my pack.

I snarled, at Kai. It's not your pack yet! And if you ever say anything about Alice again, you'll regret it!

Kai sat on his haunches. Ha! Like what! Bore me to death!

I let out a breath through my clenched jaw, finding it hard to control my temper any longer. No...This!

In a blink of an eye, I launched my self at Kai, trying to bite his throat, but he moved quickly so I ended up biting his ear. With paws and tails flying everywhere, Kai and I continued to bite and scratch at each other fur covered bodies.

Enough! Kaine's voice entered ours heads, stopping all our movements. Your two fighting won't help anything. Your both creating bad moral for this pack! Kai and I released each other and stepped apart, but not before , I 'accidentally' bit his tail. With my ears pinned back to my head and eye kept low, I continued to listen to the Alpha, mentally, yell at us. Kai. Ashling. You Two are not to go anywhere near each other until you sort out your differences. If this bickering continues, one of you will have to leave this pack for good.

Kai, knew it wouldn't be him, after all Kaine was his father.

Right, now that that is sorted.Kaine continued. Alice, I will speak to you in the morning. But right now. We're all going to head back to the house and sleep this off. Any questions? Us three younger wolves shook our furry heads.

After a still moment, Kaine lead the way back to the house, followed by Kai and then Alice. I kept a distance from them as I followed, as I had one thought in mind.

I can't wait until I meet those vampires again, as our war is far from over....
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, Please Please. Leave me some feedback!

One lovely reader helped by pointing out my typos in the last part. Things like that really do help, me.

Anyway, thanks so those who subscribe and read!
x