Status: Complete

Many Mistakes and Still I'm So Young

Leaving them alone

Allie's P.O.V.

we got back to my place. i told zacky i'll be back but i was going to do some stuff before we left. he let me go but i told him he go be alone with aiden. if zacky wanted another baby i was going to have to teach him how hard his son is firsted. but he was beyond positive he wanted another baby.

i decided to go to the mall. i decided to get a few things. i went inside victoria secret's firsted. i knew i had to get a few things plus i know zacky doesn't want to sleep now. i think we're both using aiden just for our own personal reasons to stay with each other. i chose a few outfits on.

i decided on a purple lace babydoll, a lace slip, and a lace baby doll. yeah i knew he was going to choose which one but still he had the chooses to choose from.

i even picked up a few things for aiden that i had needed to get before i went to California. i knew i had to go by hot topic before i left. i mean i just bought a lot of stuff to wear in private i needed some more so for public.

i ended up buying some stuff. well i bought a jacket that i had to have and some more body jewelry. i had to i can never say no. i think zacky should probly be pulling his hair out with being alone with aiden. i think it's time to go home. i got into my car and went home.

i got my bags out and went inside my house. i looked and saw zacky and aiden we're watching tv. ok why doesn't he do that with me?

"how was your alone time with him?" i asked zacky

"he just sat down from being hyper" he told me

"mommy his lying" aiden said

"i doubt that" i told aiden was smiling

"he's always that bad?" zacky asked me

"yeah" i said

"hold on what's in the bag?" zacky asked with a smile

"something" i told him

"when can i see the something?" he asked coming closer to me

"later when someone is really sleepy and tired" i said looking at aiden

"why can't he be tired now?" zacky asked me

"mommy i'm hungry" aiden yelled

"you didn't feed him?" i asked zacky

"all he wanted was candy" zacky said

"you gave him how much candy?" i asked zacky

"just a little" zacky said giving me the same eyes as aiden.

"i hope he doesn't want to stay up all night" i told zacky

"me too i really want to see what's in the bag" zacky said kissing my neck

he knew that was a turn on for me but i couldn't right now. even though i wanted him so bad aiden was looking.

"behave just while his awake" i whispered in zacky's ear.

"how does pizza sound?" i asked aiden and zacky

"can i play games too?" aiden asked

"yeah we'll go somewhere you can play games" i told him.

zacky looked at me but aiden was happy.

"he fall asleep quick tonight" i told zacky in his ear.

"so you did have everything planned?" zacky asked me

"no not really well up until you gave him a lot of candy" i told zacky

"it's alright i want to be with him until he gets sleepy anyway" zacky said

we soon left to one of the many pizza places. aiden was happy. he ate his pizza. i ate fast so he could play more. after about three hours we left. aiden was fall asleep.

"so can i find out what was in that victoria secret's bag?" zacky asked me

"when we get back to the house you will" i told him.

we soon got back to the house zacky carried aiden inside and put him in his bed. i knew aiden wasn't going to wake up until morning. i laid all three chooses for zacky on the bed. when he came in her choose the purple one. i'm surprised but then it did show more off for him.

i went to take a shower. zacky joined me and that when are firsted night we've spent in the past three years started.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments