Status: Complete

Many Mistakes and Still I'm So Young

Toy store

Zacky's P.O.V.

it was kind of funny seeing aiden scream and everyone wakes up. when he woke up this morning all i could see was he's mine. he even has my eyes. i was taking him to the toy store. i still couldn't believe he wanted me and allie together. it's was kind of weird yet it felt so right with being with them.

i decided to after allie and aiden get dressed then i'd go home and get dressed. i saw aiden's eyes he was happy about the toy store. they both came downstairs dressed.

"ready?" i asked both of them.

"yeah" allie told me.

"daddy so can i get whatever i want?" aiden asked me with big eyes.

"well that depends on whether or not your really good" i told him. he gave my a look that reminded me of allie when she was mad. yeah i knew then he had both me and her in him. we all made our way outside.

"let me just grab his car seat before we leave" allie said locking up the house.

"i don't want my car seat" aiden whined.

"but you have to have it otherwise i'm going to get in trouble" i told him.

we all made our way to my car. aiden didn't seem to happy right now either.

"why are you mad?" i asked aiden.

"because he didn't want to take a bath or change" allie said.

"i don't want to do that either" i said. aiden started laughing.

"daddy funny" aiden said still laughing.

"yeah but i still have to change at leasted" i said.

we soon made our way to my house. i unlocked the door and we went inside. i went straight upstairs to take a shower. i grabbed my clothes and took my shower.

i took a fast one since i knew aiden was already kind of mad. i knew he wanted to go to the toy store. i wouldn't blame him though i wanted to go too.

"ok i'm ready" i told allie and aiden downstairs.

"toy store now" i told them. aiden's eyes lit up.

we all made our way to the car and aiden was happier now then he was before. the car ride was pretty quite that it was earlier. i soon saw the store. i know aiden saw it to because he was smiling. we all got out of the car and made our way inside. aiden went running throw the store.

"i guess he gets whatever he wants" i told allie.

"kind of" she said.

"well what doesn't he have yet?" i asked her.

"i don't know at this moment. his room has a shitload of toys and stuffed animals" she said.

"so maybe when we change his last name i can see how many toys he does have" i told her.

"yeah" she said.

aiden soon came and grabbed both of us. i knew at this point he saw what he wanted. we soon stopped at little escalded car that he could drive. i knew this is what he wanted.

"does he already have that toy?" i asked allie.

"nope but i was going to get it" she said.

"can i have it?" aiden asked.

"yeah you can have it" i told him. he was smiling and really happy at this moment.

"someone's happy" allie said.

"well maybe we should talk about us later" i told her.

"for you or from him?" she asked looking at aiden.

"both" i said.

"which one more?" she asked.

if i told her me then i knew she wouldn't go for it. i still know i love her though. if i said for aiden then i knew maybe then she'd think about it.

"it's more for aiden" i lied.

"ok then what do you want to talk about?" she asked me.

"well maybe we should try it again i mean so he can have both of us around. i want you both to be with me. i mean can you at leasted think about you and aiden moving in with me?" i told her.

"i'll think about it" she said.

"or i can ask aiden?" i said.

"do you really want your way?" she asked me.

i nodded. i moved closer to her. she didn't back away so i decided to do what i felt was the right thing to do. i kissed her. aiden saw us and said 'eww' again. i guess he really didn't like me kissing allie. so i went closer to talk to my son.

"what daddy can't kiss mommy?" i asked him.

he shook his head no with a big smile on his face.

"well then maybe i won't get you the car" i lied to him. he looked like he wanted to cry then.

"i was playing. do you want you and mommy to live with daddy?" i asked him.

"yeah" he said with a smile on his face.

"aiden said yes so now you both have to move in with me" i told allie.

"i guess i don't have a choice now" she said.

i soon paid for aiden's new toy. he was happy and wanted to go home now to play with it. i saw allie's mom's car in their drive way. i knew i was going to have to talk to her parents again. i mean i haven't talked to them for three years. this was going to be weird.

"so are you going to tell them?" i asked allie.

"i'll let aiden do it. they won't get pissed off at him" she said.

"aiden your going to have to tell grandma and grandpa you and mommy are going to be with daddy" i told him.

he smiled. which means that was a yes.

we soon got out of the car. i had aiden and i knew he wanted his toy. if i didn't give him the toy then i knew he'd get mad. we all walked into the house together. her parents we're in the living room. i knew we're screwed.

"grandma grandpa guess what" aiden said happily.

"what?" allie's dad asked.

"daddy got me a car and i want me and mommy yo live with him" aiden said.

both parents looked shocked. well i'm not to sure on which answer they we're more shocked about. i mean the toy car or the moving in part.

"which part are you more shocked about?" allie asked them.

"well the toy car wasn't as much as a shock as he wants his parents together" her mom said.

"i'm going to take aiden upstairs" allie said leaving me alone with her parents

"i hope you both have thought about it" her dad said.

"well i know i have and i really want to make this work for aiden" i told them.

"what else?" her mom asked.

"well i haven't been the same since allie left and i really still do love her i just want to have a change to prove i could be a good dad to my son and have your daughter" i told them.

"i knew this was going to happen when she came back" her dad said.

"well can we at least try?" i asked them.

"i suppose. if it's for aiden's own good" he mom said.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are very well loved.
if i don't get more comments then no updates until i get more comments