Akatsuki boarding school

Chapter 2

The landscape was pretty much the same in the first half of the trip, long fields and large valleys. It was noon when it started changing to a one with forests and mountains.

Itachi looked again at the papers the academy had sent him, providing information of the school’s history and it’s great work in the 150 years of its service. It wasn’t anything worth reading though, since Itachi found it way too much over-rated.

He sighed and looked out of the window to see a large set of buildings on the top of the mountain the bus was currently traveling.

He assumed that it was the academy, since he couldn’t see any other buildings on the current area. The place showed pretty much no signs of human activity except the school.

It must have been three hours since the bus left their home and now it had stopped outside a huge gate with the letter ‘S’ as a symbol on top of it.

The bus has already opened its doors and the driver was outside taking their suitcases and placing them outside the gate.

The two brothers walked out of the bus thanking the driver for his help. Itachi picked up his suitcases and headed to the right side of the gate, where was a small post and a guard around 40-45 years old.

The man was abnormally tall, 2.10m , with black hair that had gray and white strands here and there. His face seemed tired and by his rough, tan skin.

Itachi guessed he must have been doing manual labor, probably something with agriculture. He was wearing a grey uniform that had the same ‘S’, as the one on the gate, at the left side of his shirt.

The man greeted the two new-comers with a polite smile, as Itachi gave him the passes he had received. He walked inside in his post, writing something on a book, then came out and gave the brothers two other passes.

“With this one you can get in the school, in case you get out for any reason.” He told them as Sasuke picked both passes.

The man bowed slightly and pressed a button on his desk, making the gate open with, surprisingly, no noise at all.

The teens thanked the man as they picked up their suitcases, entering the campus. It seemed quite large from their point of far as they could see, there was a large building in the middle of it, which they supposed it was the place where the inhabitants would sleep.

To the far left they could see something that seemed like an old gym and to the far right was a rather big house with fence around it. Itachi supposed this is where the headmaster lived.

The area was mostly covered by trees, except from the main road Itachi and Sasuke were walking to come in front of the large building.

The brothers climbed the main steps to see a large sign above the main door: ‘Mrs. Standmey’s academy’. Below of it there was an engraved phrase: ‘Order and discipline’.