Akatsuki boarding school

Chapter 4

Just before he was about to touch the cold metal, his hand froze as he heard a male voice yelling:

“THIS SUCKS SO FUCKING MUCH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MOTHERFUCKER DID THIS! THE JASHIN-DAMNED SON OF A BITCH, I'M GONNA KILL HIM, THE NEXT TIME I FUCKING SEE HIM!”

'Well the man seems to be fond of using choice words' Itachi thought, beginning to figure why this dorm was so special.

“Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate!” another male voice responded. Seconds later a whacking sound followed.

“OUCH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, DUMBASS!?”

Itachi decided not to wait any longer and so opened the door. The room was fairly big, with exactly ten beds, a wooden floor and medium sized drawers next to each bet. The white paint on the walls was worn out, with leaving the walls plain except of some things written on, that Itachi couldn't figure, and cravings. The room was light by the faint light of a lamp, hanging from the middle of the ceiling.

In the middle of the room, stood two teens. The shorter of them was medium in height, a couple of inches shorter than him, with silver, slicked back hair and violet eyes. He was wearing a pair of black pants, black shoes and an unbuttoned grey shirt. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, so his pale chest and stomach were exposed. Itachi could see a few faint scars at his sides and chest and wondered where they were from. He was also holding a silver, weird rosary. It looked like a triangle inside a circle. His pale skin, hair and eye complexion reminded him of the vampire stories he used to read when he was younger. Actually he still liked them but he would never admit that. He was after all an introverted person. He hasn't open to anyone, not even once in his life.

He darted his gaze towards the taller teen. Well he was a perfect contrast from the other teenager. The guy was very tall with tan skin and black hair. He was wearing the same clothes the other teen wore, only he had his shirt buttoned up. There were two characteristics of him, that really stood out though. The first one was his mesmerizing neon yellow, pair of piercing eyes. It was his first time he has ever seen any eye color like that. The second characteristic differed. There stitches on both sides of his face, that seemed to continue to his whole body. He could also see stitches on his hands and wondered what would have caused such traumas. He wasn't grossed or creped out, he had never allowed such feelings to invade his mind .

The two teens stopped arguing as soon as they noticed him entering the room. “Is this dorm 13?” he asked coldly. The taller man nodded. “Who the fuck are you?” the silver-haired teen said. Itachi sighed. He really despised talking when not absolutely necessary.

“I am Uchiha Itachi. I came here today and I will be staying here.” he finished hoping his answer would satisfy the loud-mouthed teen. He made his way to a free bed, in the far end of the room and started unpacking his stuff.

“Hey, asshole, don't you wanna know who your roommates are?” the teen asked. “Easy, Hidan he'll find out pretty soon. After all he's in dorm 13 so he can't be much different than we are” the tanned skin teen spoke referring to the other teen who his name was apparently Hidan. “Ok, ok! Well Itachi this dumbass over here is Kakuzu and I am Hidan” Hidan introduced themselves. Itachi nodded in acknowledgment.

“So why are you here?” Kakuzu asked. “Parents wanted to get rid of me” Itachi answered pulling out a few clothes and placing them inside his drawer. “You?” It seemed the polite way to continue even though he knew his question would cause the continuation of the conversation.

“My pathetic excuse of fucking parents sent me into this Jashin-damned school, because they didn't fucking liked Jashin-sama!” Hidan yelled. Apparently it was impossible for him to talk without yelling...or swearing.

“Jashin is Hidan's god, Itachi. Jashinists have to do some rituals that are not accepted by many because they are bloody.” Kakuzu answered the unspoken question. 'That explains a lot' Itachi thought, looking at the faint scars on Hidan's body.

“So, damn bastards sent me here when I turned ten. The dumbass next to me came here a year later” Hidan said with a strange look on his face. Itachi shot Kakuzu a slightly curious look. “Oh well me and my parents had an accident. They died and my other relatives weren't so fond of me after I left the hospital so they sent me here.” Kakuzu said with melancholy in his voice, while staring at one of his stitched hands. The room fell in silence.

“So what is so special about dorm 13?” Itachi asked, changing the subject as he sensed the change of mood in both teens. “Oh you'll have to meet the others to find out.” Kakuzu said a faint smile crossing his face. Itachi raised an eyebrow at the answer. “What? Did you think we were your only fucking roommates?” Hidan said smirking. Itachi raised both of his eyebrows. 'This is surely going to be interesting' he thought as he saw both Hidan and Kakuzu with smirks on their faces.