Akatsuki boarding school

Chapter 5

'This must be it' Sasuke thought as he faced a wooden, brown door with the number '4' engraved, on an old piece of metal. He couldn't hear anything coming from the room.

'If I'm lucky the room is empty at the moment' he thought and entered the room.

As he took his first step he hers a swift sound of something that broke and seconds later, he felt a mass of cold, liquid substance colliding with his head and shoulders. He blinked once, mind trying to register what has just happened.

“What the...” he started, looking at his now water, fortunately, soaked clothes. Water was dripping from the wet fabric and hair, creating small puddles of water around him.

“Oh my God, I'm so sorry!” a male voice spoke .

Sasuke could only see the fuzzy outline of the person, before their bodies crashed, since the person slipped as he stepped on the wet floor.

“Ow! Damn, that hurt!” the teen said. Sasuke blinked twice, now looking at the blue eyes of the person who crushed him, their faces only inches apart. The other teen blinked as well, still shocked from the impact.

Their eyes widened as they realized their awkward position. They quickly stood up and stared each other. Sasuke opened his mouth to speak but the blond teen cut him:

“Are you alright? I'm really sorry I thought it was someone else!” he said, a worried look crossing his face. Sasuke could only nod, as he didn't know what to say.

He had only stepped into the room and everything happed so fast. He shook his head a bit, trying to order his thoughts.

He looked at the teen in front of him. He was around his height, a bit tanned, with short spiky, blond hair and light blue eyes. He also had whisker marks on his cheeks. He was wearing a with T-shirt, a pair of baggy jeans and black shoes.

Finally the teen asked him: “Um, who are you?” Sasuke looked at him, his trademark smirk crossing his face.

“Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself first?”

“My name is Uzumaki Naruto, who are you?” Naruto asked.

“Uchiha Sasuke, I arrived here today and I'll be staying in this room...” Sasuke said crossing his hands in front of his chest.

“All right then we're roommates!” Naruto said flashing a grin. Sasuke nodded and headed to an unoccupied bed, towards the end of the room.

As he observed, the room was fairly big, with ten beds and medium sized drawers next to each other. The whole room was made of stone, making it a bit chilly.

This reminded him that he was soaked in water. He placed his suitcase on the bed, grabbing a change of clothes (dark blue T-shirt and a pair of jeans). He started placing his stuff inside the drawer, a job that was better to be done now, since he would most likely forget to later.

“Hey, hey since you're new, I'll show you around...after you meet the others.” Naruto said, a goofy grin on his face. Sasuke sighed 'Yeah, this is definitely not my day'

“Aw, come on don't be such a prick Sasuke.” The blond teen whined. Sasuke turned and glared.

“Look, I just came here without me having a word in it, I'm tired from my trip, I entered the room and got soaked for a stupid prank. I'm having a rough day ok? So just shut up for a few minutes.” Sasuke tried to contain his anger. After all it wasn't the teen's fault that his life changed dramatically.

Naruto's face had a look of seriousness and melancholy. “Look, I'm sorry. We all had a rough time and nobody came here willingly. It's just... well you have to accept it. That's we all did. If you make friends here though the situation seems less unbearable.” Naruto finished his eyes glued on the floor.

Sasuke felt guilt wash over him. After all he acted like a jerk. “No need to apologize Naruto, it was my fault.” he said trying to ease the tension in the room.

Naruto's face light up and flashed him a grin. “So, that means, you're coming?” he asked, hope in his eyes. Sasuke hesitated for a second, but nodded.

“OK, let's go!” Naruto said, his grin , almost splitting his face in halves. 'If you can't win, join them' Sasuke thought as he followed the hyper teen.