Akatsuki boarding school

Chapter 6

The trio of teenagers, was crossing one of the corridors. Itachi noticed, that the place was pretty much empty, with exception of a janitor, moping a hallway, while muttering something under his breath. Kakuzu noticed, the questioning look on Itachi's eyes.

“What's bothering you?” Itachi looked up, to face the taller teen.

“Just wondering where is everybody.” he said, examining the place, trying to memorize their route. He didn't want to get lost in an old building after all.

Hidan raised both of his eyebrows.

“What the fuck? School, starts in ten fucking days.” he told him.

Itachi, stopped walking as his eyes widened.

“You didn't know that?” Kakuzu asked him.

Itachi shook his head.

“So that's why he came so fucking early.” Hidan muttered under his breath.

“Look it's still summer vacations here. Lessons officially start on October 1st. The majority of students are taken away to spend their summer with their relatives. Those who don't have anyone, stay here. The same happens on Christmas. They usually come back one or two days before the beginning of lessons. That's why we weren't expecting anyone new until then.” Kakuzu said, looking at Itachi.

The said teen, turned his head away, not wanting his roommate to have his infamous death glare, piercing his eyes and scare him, as happened in the most cases. Instead he glared at one of the portraits, hanging on the wall next to him.

A younger Mrs Standmey was portrayed. She really differed from her current form that was certain. The younger headmistress had a cold look on her face and her, then, red hair were caught up in a French ponytail. Her skin had no wrinkles, yet she wasn't attractive.

Itachi moved his gaze from her and returned it to his roommates. The small group without any exchange of words kept walking.

'I can't believe it. They wanted to get rid of us an hour earlier. Yet, I wouldn't want to spent more time around my so called parents, would I?' Itachi, kept walking in his thoughts.

They finally reached the main entrance, thus the main exit. They did the round of the building until they reached the back side of it. Ahead there was a forest. Kakuzu and Hidan walked towards it, Itachi following behind them.

The wandered for about ten minutes inside the forest walking on a barely visible path, until they reached an opening. The sight wasn't that gorgeous, but it was a pleasurable change after the thickness of the leaves, that blocked the light. There was a small river and a field full of grass. The area was about 10 m2. There were 4 dead trees scattered to the four sides of the area.

Both Kakuzu and Hidan ignored them and headed towards on of the biggest trees, an oak. The went behind it. To Itachi's curiosity there were wooden steps engraved on the outer bark.

The two of them started climbing them and Itachi stayed on the ground. Hidan turned his head from his climbing.

“What are you waiting for asshole? Climb the damn tree.” he said and resumed his activity.

Itachi, unsure first, started climbing, behind Hidan. It wasn't difficult at all thanks to these hand made steps. After a few minutes they stopped and stared walking carefully on a big branch. They had reached the crown of the tree.

Kakuzu then said with a clear voice. “Hoku, San and a guest.”

Itachi heard the rustling of the leaves and seconds later before him stood another teen. He was shorter than him, around 1,65, with long blond hair, half of it caught up in a ponytail and a long bang covered his left eye. His other eye had a light blue colour. He was wearing a black T-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and grey shoes.

“Sei, un” he said as he looked at Itachi.

“New comer, un?” he asked turning his gaze over to Kakuzu.

“Yeah, he arrived today and is in our dorm. We think that he should be in.” Kakuzu said looking at the blond teen.

He just nodded and walked to a thick layer of leaves. The small group followed. As Itachi passed through the leaves he saw a small wooden building.

“A tree-house?” he said with an unbelieving look on his face.

“Not just any tree-house, un!” The blond guy said with pride.

Hidan chuckled “This, dumbass, is Akatsuki head-quarters!”