Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Chapter one

I was lugging extremely heavy boxes from the van to the venue without anybody seeming to care; no one really ever seems to notice me. Or they do notice me and just ignore me, which is more likely the case. I have never seemed to fit in anywhere; I didn’t have many friends in school, especially not in high school and here most people seem to ignore me. I don’t know why, I’m not that weird or scary, everyone talks to their selves sometimes and dances round the corridor whilst listening to your I-pod and singing at the top of your lungs right? My name is Louisa Wentz, and yes he is a relation, its more trouble than it’s worth a lot of the time. I am a merch girl for All Time Low, let me rephrase that, I am the merch girl for All Time Low, I do everything. Load and unload all the boxes, sell and tally up all the receipts. The band seems nice enough but I don’t really associate with them much, they probably think I’m a freak just like everyone else does. A lot of people on this tour have found out I’m related to Pete and of course that was just more ammunition for them, now they believe I only got the job because of my cousin which is not true at all, I mean he has no power over this band and who they employ they’re on completely different record labels for God sake. I had an interview like everyone else; I guess the management thought I was the best person for the job I mean I had, had experience with Fall Out Boy. I was only a small girl, five foot three and one hundred and ten pounds, carrying all these boxes all day every day was not an easy task for me. I know this is my job but it is not normal for a small nineteen year old girl to do this on her own, no wonder my back is starting to play up lately.

Alex’s P.O.V
I had just finished a sound check and I was wandering round the building looking for something to do, low and behold there was our merch girl carrying extremely big and heavy boxes to where they would be sold tonight. She always does this on her own and she always looks like she’s struggling but none of the crew seems to help her. She’s young and alternative looking but she doesn’t seem like a crazed fan, I mean if she was she wouldn’t be reserved and quiet but she would be jumping up and down screaming in my face about how she wants my babies. I have never had a proper conversation with her; she always seems busy when I go to talk to her. She works very hard I’ve noticed, doing more than her fair share so why does she always sit alone when it’s time for catering? I was just about to go and ask her if she needs help when I got called away by my tour manager, apparently there’s a last minute interview to do. I looked at her struggling face one last time before sighing and walking away. Who was that girl underneath? I need to find out.

Louisa’s P.O.V
All of the boxes were finally transported to the right place, now I just had to sort them out between item, style and size. I was only two weeks in to the tour and I hated it already, I wanted to go home or to Pete’s house. He always knows what to do or say but with Ashlee in her current situation I wouldn’t want to get in the way. I noticed Alex; the lead singer from All Time Low was looking at me for a while before walking away. He was probably judging me like everybody else. I thought he was wonderful however, I had always admired him, not in an I want to sleep with him way although he was very easy on the eye. I admired him because he was a good musician and he had a nice voice. I heard my name being called and sighed; someone wanted me to do something for them. The only time people talk to me is to ask me to do something and every time I do it. Want to know why? Because I want to be liked, I want to fit in.