Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Fourteen

Alex’s P.O.V

I stood back, not really knowing what to do or what to say, there was nothing I wanted to say to her, I’ve said all I needed to and hoped that she would stay out of my life for good because of it. I should have known she wouldn’t have left me alone, I knew things were going too smoothly.

“Are you not going to even say hello to me?” I swallowed the lump that was gradually forming in my throat and cleared my voice.

“Hello, what are you really doing here?” She didn’t just drop by to say hello, we’re in Milwaukee and she has no family or anything from here.

“I am pretty certain I have left my grandmothers ring on your bus. Could you come with me to find it please?” She sounded short and sharp, just like she was here for business only, I knew how much that ring meant to her so I agreed and started briskly walking to the bus, I didn’t want to spend any more time with her then was necessary.

“So how are things?” She tried to make small talk with me while she was searching around the bunk area. I didn’t want to respond in my heart of hearts but I got raised to be polite so thought it would be best if I did utter something.

“I can’t complain, getting my life on track you know.” I wanted her to know that I was doing just fine without her. I looked at her and rolled my eyes as she climbed in the bunk and just so happened to be wearing a skirt, how convenient. She did have a nice figure but why was she trying so desperately to show it off to me when I have made it perfectly clear I have no interest in her anymore what so ever.

“Alex I’ve found it but it seems to be trapped down the side. You have longer arms then me can you get it for me?” I sighed in my head at the inconvenience this was causing me but none the less I climbed in the bunk too and sure enough her ring was wedged between the edge of my bunk and the wall, how I hadn’t seen it before I do not know. Just as I reached to pull it out I felt lips crash on to my own, I had to admit it did feel good technique wise but it was wrong. Before I knew what I was doing she had already touched me in a certain way which made a certain body part of mine go rigid.

“Let me take care of that for you,” she whispered in my ear, before I could protest the act seemed to be over and the guilt swarmed over my body. I looked at where the ring was placed and I kept wondering how I couldn’t have seen it before. Elle was getting dressed next to me with a huge smirk on her face then it suddenly dawned on me, she must have tricked me, the ring couldn’t have been there all along.

Louisa’s P.O.V

I had finished my work until I had to sell later that evening so I thought I would go and pay Alex a visit, the other boys hadn’t seen him so I went on the bus hoping that he might be there I walked through the living area thinking he could be in his bunk having a lie down, I went through and felt physically sick. He was in his bunk alright, shirtless in his bunk, with his half naked next girlfriend standing there with a smirk on his face.

“Louisa it isn’t what it looks like!” He bellowed as he got some clothes on.

“That’s what they all say.” I turned on my heel and ran out of there, I was surprised I could see where I was heading to because my eyes were cloudy due to tears. I spoke too soon, before I knew it I felt a huge pain crash in to my side as I fell to the floor. The last thing I heard was a door slam and a lot of people rush to my side, I think I just got knocked down by a car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Your comments keep me going :)