Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Nineteen

Louisa’s P.O.V

I was getting out today, five horrific days of me being awake in here and I was finally getting out. I hadn’t seen Alex at all, I didn’t want him here and he didn’t try to come and see me. The other band members have pleaded with me to at least speak to him but I refused point blank, even Pete had started to say maybe I was getting a little too harsh on him but I didn’t think so, not after what he had done to me. Why were they all so desperate for me to talk to him? Where they hiding something, did they know something I didn’t? Pete was going to come back on tour with me, I didn’t know why the guys decided to postpone all show during my hospital stay, they could have found someone else to do the merch easily. They said they also postponed because as a band they weren’t fit to play, I have no idea what they mean by that. My bag was all packed and a car was coming to pick me and Pete up and take us back to the bus, the band offered to have me on their bus since there was more room and more privacy but I didn’t want to be picked on because I got special attention and more importantly I would have to see Alex. On the crews bus my chances of seeing him are greatly reduced and right now that’s the best for me, physically the bands bus would be better for me but my mental state would collapse and that is what I am worried about right now.

The journey from the hospital didn’t seem very long from the hospital to the venue, the same one where I got struck down not two weeks ago, my mind was occupied the whole journey however. The boys of All Time Low said they had something to show me when I got back and I really had no idea what it is, I also thought of Alex a little bit, I could not help it, I know I requested not to see him but he didn’t even try? None of the guys said that Alex passed on a message or anything and I was even more upset and angered by that. He was just ready to give up, fair enough I probably would not have given him a second chance but I would have a little more respect for him knowing that he tried. When we pulled up I tore myself away from my overactive thoughts and got out the car slowly, I was well enough to be released from hospital but I was still in some pain and discomfort, they probably needed my bed for someone else. Pete grabbed my big sports bag which contained everything I had at the hospital, pyjamas, magazines, toiletries, those kinds of things and he led the way to the bus. I had to pass the bands bus to get to the one for the crew and standing outside were the three decent members of All Time Low. I hugged them each once and went to move back on my way but I was stopped by Zack grabbing my arm, I looked at them confused and tried to grab Pete’s attention but he was already on the crew bus, well he wasn’t within my eye sight so that’s where I assumed he would be.

“We want to show you that thing now,” Jack said in an informative manner, I wasn’t in the mood for them to be showing me right now, I was tired from the journey and just wanted a nap but I could tell from the looks on their faces they were not going to let me go.

“Ok go ahead, I’m a little tired though so sorry if I don’t react how you expect me to.” I warned them and followed them on the bus. I know four boys on a bus weren’t expected to be the height of cleanliness but there was big smell which I couldn’t register at first, powering through my nostrils. As I made my way to the back lounge it was clear what this smell was, alcohol. Alex rolling about on the floor trying to find something, I don’t know what it was since his speech was all over the place, confirmed where this smell was coming from. Was this why everyone wanted me to talk to him so much? Because he was getting wasted every day by three o clock in the afternoon? I couldn’t stomach the sight of it so I walked off the bus briskly, Alex didn’t notice I was there so he wouldn’t know I had gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
3.05am I am drunk but still updated so comments pwease? =] good ot bad?