Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Two

Louisa’s P.O.V

It was after the show, the busiest time and I was running around getting hoodies, T-shirts, posters and all sorts for a mainly young female crowd. The queue, well I say queue but it was more like a bunch of people in a big huddle pushing and shoving, anyway the queue was long and it was going to take me a while to clear everyone and that was obvious to everyone I was busy and maybe could do with some help. None the less I got called by one of the stage team to help them move some equipment, I was annoyed but tried to hide it and replied as politely and quickly as I could while serving a customer.

“I can help you after I’ve gone through all this lot.”

“But we need this stuff shifted.”

“I’m really sorry but I’m on my own here so I can’t come to you until I’ve served everyone.” I got a grunt and a dirty look in return, it’s the first time I had said no to anyone on this tour and I don’t think they liked it very much.

Alex’s P.O.V

She was working so hard, as always I felt so sorry for her. I should be outside with the others meeting fans but it seemed as though they were still all in here buying stuff from her. I felt a tad angry when someone asked her to help out with something else. Number one that isn’t her job and number two it is plain for everyone to see that she is rushed off her feet. I was going to go over there and ask that jerk to leave her alone or I was going to help her out but, I got spotted. A group of girls just came rushing over, their voices changed to high pitched squeals as I looked round for help, some of the stage crew looked and just laughed. They weren’t going to help me, then I realised that’s how she must feel all the time, and it made me sad. I quickly signed stuff for the girls and run outside to where everyone else was, I will talk to her some day.

Louisa’s P.O.V
There was a party tonight to celebrate the band’s single entering the charts; I didn’t want to go because I wouldn’t know anyone and my friends couldn’t just fly over here, I’m only going because I don’t want to seem like a sour puss plus I want to support the band. I didn’t want to dress up to much because I wasn’t planning on staying long, I decided on my white “mega lolz!!!” tee and a pair of bright blue skinny jeans. I jazzed the look up with a few accessories and make up but made sure I didn’t over do it. I brushed my straightened hair which naturally fell in to ringlets and briskly walked from my hotel room to the downstairs bar where tonight’s festivities were taking place. I saw the band up at the bar and stood next to them deciding on my drink, I was not planning on getting drunk so I decided on a vodka and coke, I smiled politely at the band who made their way past me after collecting their beers.

Alex’s P.O.V
She smiled at me, I couldn’t help but go A little tingly and smiled back, she was very polite but she seemed shy. We didn’t walk too far away from the bar as someone stopped as and started congratulating us, I wasn’t too sure who they were, some guy form the record company I guessed. My ears diverted back, she was speaking and she sounded upset.

“I’m sorry I just had work to do,” she spoke softly.

“Sorry isn’t good enough you should have helped me with the stage, no wonder no one likes you here you selfish cow, think your too good for us just because of who your cousin is.” That was a member of the crew that asked her to help him earlier; I wasn’t going to take that. I rushed over there and spoke firmly but I wasn’t shouting.

“Just leave her alone, this is meant to be a celebration not a bear baiting trip.” He just snarled at me and walked away, I looked over at her and although she still looked upset she gave me a thank you in the form of a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex saves the day huh? The next part should be up by/on Sunday