Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Eight

"Alex…hey, look who we brought.” I looked over at Jack who spoke, he too had a shocked expression on his face, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. Maybe he knew this girl, Alex looked over and he too looked a little bit shocked.

“Hey…hey Louisa! Have you met Elle? My girlfriend.” Alex looked at his shoes and shuffled his feet a little, clearly embarrassed. I must have known he would have a girlfriend because he was too perfect, still I am a grown up and can act like one.

“Hello Elle I’m Louisa, I work on merch for the band,” I said as cheerily as I could.

“Yeah I can tell.” I don’t know whether that was a personal dig at me or not.

“Well it’s nice to meet you,” I tried to be polite none the less.

“Alex I have a headache I'm going to lie down.” She left with that, I made a mental note to give her a slap one day in the future.

“You look nice,” Alex commented as if nothing has happened.

“Thanks, you kept Elle quiet, I would never had guessed you had a girlfriend,” I stated a little harshly.

“I don’t really like to brag.” He shrugged. I wonder if he was feeling guilty for not telling me, wait a minute, did he remember last night? Did she know? Maybe that’s why she was so off with me.

“Well we bought Louisa round to hang since there’s not a lot going on, on her bus,” Rian explained, still it seemed in some state of shock. That is what we did, we hung out, and I ate their food, played their x-box and most importantly enjoyed their company. Alex was in and out of the bunk area, tending to his girlfriends needs as he put it but I didn’t really mind. I had so much fun with Jack, Zack and Rian I didn’t really notice Alex gone near the end.

“I suppose I should get back to my bus before Pete sends out a search party.” I stood up, brushed my jeans down and said my goodbyes, receiving a hug off of each the guys, including Alex and left. As I did out of the corner of my eye I saw Elle stare at of the window, if looks could kill I would be on the floor.

Alex’s P.O.V
I was surprised when Elle showed up unexpectedly this morning, I had forgotten about her last night during my kiss with Louisa. She, being Louisa made me forget about everything when I was with her, when we were together it seemed like we are the only two people in the world and like nothing else matters. When my band mates came on the bus with Louisa in tow I felt sick. She looked absolutely amazing as always and I could tell she was upset I hadn’t told her I had a girlfriend, I wonder if she remembered last night too. I watched her, as she laughed at Jack’s jokes, tapped on Zack’s control so he would loose and how she screamed when Rian tickled her. I wish I could have been a part of all of that but I had to see to Elle, she had a headache and I needed to look after her. Hopefully tomorrow me and Louisa will spend some time on our own, like how it was.

“You and that Louisa seem very close,” Elle said as we were both getting dressed. It was the next morning and it was apparent that Elle no longer had a headache since all she had done since we woke up was talk.

“I get on well with her, the whole band does. She's a very nice girl.” I stepped off the bus to look round the new venue we would be performing at tonight, we were on the move last night.

“Well I don’t trust her. She seems too friendly, I am going to make sure I am by your side as much as possible to make sure she gets the message.” I sighed, so much for things going back to how they were.

Louisa’s P.O.V
I saw Alex as I was waiting for the merchandise to arrive, I smiled and waved at him and then I saw her rush by his side and grab his arm like she was attracted to a powerful magnet. Great, not only do I have no chance to date him but I can also kiss my friendship with him goodbye. Who will talk to me now?