Spot Remover

The End

As she fell down to the floor, my throat tightened and cut of my air way. The old mans' words echoed through my head as I clutched my throat in an attempt to open it again. My knee's buckled and I landed on them with a deathly thud. Gasping, I saw Anay smile wickedly at me, wispering the last words I would ever here.

"I told you I wouldn't go down by myself!"

The world got dark. The old man's laughing face swam into view as I fell onto the cold kitchen floor.

"You disobeyed. Now you are stuck with her for all of eternity!"

A bright light shinned on my eyes. I snapped them close and tried to rub my head, but found that my hands were restrained to some cold metal object.

I opened my eyes once again and the light disappeared. I was enveloped in darkness. The smell of wet earth surrounding me and filling my nostrils.

Blinking, I looked at the thing above my head. My hands were free again and I slowly lifted them up to feel what was above me. The feel of dry dirt and wood met my hand.

Confused I felt around in my pocket for my trusty lighter. I felt the cold metal hit my hand as I brushed around in my pocket. The air got thick as I took a deep breath and lit the lighter. A glowing light filled the area around me.

I gasped as I realized where I was and swore loudly as I banged on the wooden lid.

I was buried alive!!