Contradicting the Truth

Disaster

Lianne couldn’t believe what had just happened, she had just been expelled on the first week back from the summer holidays. And it was for the lamest reason ever; ‘sneaking into the headmistresses’ office and trying to get back her confiscated phone’. Well, she only did it because her father would have gone crazy, nuts, and well she would have got a lot of beats, as it’s his phone, and simply because he never allowed her to carry anything like that on the streets.

But things got worse, much worse. She went home with a letter she was to deliver to her parents, because no body was picking up the house phone.
When getting home, she passed the letter to her mother and sat there on the sofa watching her mothers face change expression. When finishing, her mother just lost it.

‘Lia! How could you! You do know what’s gonna happen when your father gets back from work! You’ll be up for it girl, he’ll beat you, and you’ve just lost his phone! How will he live, No wonder you told him to leave his phone at home, it’s because you took it! How could you?! And you better be ready for it, Go to your room…NOW!!’

Leanne was speechless, frightened, she knew her mum was right, her father would make it ‘loneliness for ever’, and she didn’t want to argue, so she went straight to her room. She knew exactly what do to, she packed her I-pod, keys, and her oyster card, a pair of pyjamas all in her favourite green day shoulder bag, and decided to sleep at her uncle joes’ flat for the night. She stepped into the kitchen, and said as politely as she could...

‘Mum, I’m sorry, very, very sorry, I didn’t mean it, can you please tell dad that I’m at uncle joes'’, and please don’t tell him anything just yet, I’ll tell him, please, im going to find a way to calm dad down a bit first, and then ill tell him’.

‘Lia, darling, I’m sorry for being a bit hard on you, I thought you were my sweet little honest daughter, you’re the only one I have Lia. Why? Why did you do it, I’ve always loved you, and I’ve always thought this might…’

Before letting her mum finish her speech, she replied ‘I love you too mum, but I’ve gotta get going, and remember, don’t tell dad, alright, thanks, love you.’ And closed the front door behind her.

Lianne stood at the front door of her beloved uncle’s house, trying to believe what had just happened, she couldn’t take it in.

‘Lionny, how you doing, everything good, I see your packed, staying for the night?,’ he asked. ‘I see you look upset, come in, tell me what happened, what’s gone into ya, you seem all down, don’t you want to stay with me, I didn’t force you to.’

Lianne went in, sat on the sofa, and began ‘well, yeah, im staying for the night, but its not that I love it here, this is my real home, im just well, so erm…upset, I’ve been kicked out of school…’ Leanne suddenly burst into tears.

‘Look,’ said her uncle tapping her on the back, he knew what getting into trouble at school meant. ‘It’s alright; I’ll have a word with your father, and try and get him to gerrova It.’ he said reassuringly.

‘Noo!! Please,’ she said with more tears running down her cheeks. ‘It’s not that, I’m well, expel…expelled…for good.’ She sobbed.

‘What!? They’ve kicked you out forever? Why? What did you do Lianne? And Noo, it can’t be, Lianne I’ve always known you as my sweet innocent niece…’

‘I’m sorry,’ she mumbled. ‘I didn’t mean it, I took dads phone to school, and it got taken off me, I went into the heads’ office, got myself caught, and before I even managed to take the phone, they kicked me out, and dads going to go nuts if he finds out his phone is missing.’

‘Lia, I think you owe an apology to your father, go on you better be off, I think you should go home and try and make things right, tell you what, when you do, gimme a ring and I’ll come round yours, ill pick you up, and we’ll have our usual movie nights together.’ instructed uncle joe'.

‘Eerm, ok, I think ill be alright.’ Lianne gets rid of the tears.

‘Here, take this,’ he takes out a note from his purse and shoves it into her hand. ‘Buy him a gift to say sorry, and make sure you get stuff right.’
‘Twenty quid, thanks, love you uncle joe.’ and she gave him a hug.

‘No need to call me uncle, call me joe'y, alright, uncle joe makes me sound old.’ announced joe'y.

She took the path through the park on the way home, because she thought she needed time to think of what to say to her father, and what to get him. She felt her head close to exploding, so she sat down on the nearest bench and lay her head down on her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hpe this is gd, i have 1 suscriber, and 2 comments... NEED MORE... PLEASE...x