Contradicting the Truth

Never..it can't be

Lianne sat there on the bus not knowing where she was going. Most people on the bus were just staring at her; she sat there, quite, making no noise, just staring at her green day shoulder bag. Then she thought she shouldn’t stay on the bus for any longer, the driver will get suspicious, and so she looked outside the window, and found she was in some place she had never seen, but she pretended she knew where she was going, looking out of the window as if she’d recognised the place, and clicked the bell.

‘Take care.’ said the driver.

‘Thanks, thanks for everything.’ replied Lianne, jumping off the bus.

Lianne, not knowing where she was, or even where she was to go, was so afraid and scared. Only knowing she wanted a place to stay, until she could go home the following day.
Walking, she came across a huge building, she thought it was a pub at first, but much bigger. All of a sudden the sound of load music burst into her ears, she heard herds of people's screams and shouts, and the load roar of guitars, and the banging of drums, and with that suddenly heard a familiar voice singing. She was too afraid to go inside, but then gathered up her courage and stepped inside, no-one seemed to recognise her, everyone seemed to be focusing on a big stage at the front.

The hall was huge, massive, gigantic, and most importantly it was GREEN DAY! Her favourite band were playing on stage, what a surprise, she heard they were coming into London after a week or two! But NO! It can't be! But it was! Her three favourite musicians, Mike, tre and Billie! She suddenly joined with the cheers and screams of the insane audience!

Could this get any better...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry 4 making this really short...
i cant make any long chapters, esp. without no comments, and just 1 suscriber!!