Shit, the Jonas are My In-laws

Our Welcome Home

"Remember," my brother scolded me as he held his girlfriend's hand in one hand, and a luggage in another, "don't start shit." Then he turned to eye me, "Watch the booze."

"Alright. Alright." I rambled for the hundredth time he scolded me.

"Don't worry, she will behave." Christina cheered for me with a smile.

"I got my eye on her, Rogue." Domanic also fought for me.

He turned to me and gave my hand a quick squeeze with a smile. His eyes giving off that Asian look, he was half Indonesian and Mexican. Werid mix, right? But he looked Mexican with Asian eyes. He had shoulder blade long, dark brown hair that curled up a bit that he usually would put in a low pony tail. Christina was really short, her firey red hair today was slick striaght with bright deep blue eyes. She was lean and muscular. My brother was a bit wierd. He is pretty tan, big dark brown eyes, and muscular. Not totally weight lifter, but close. And his hair was a big jet blue mohawk with red tips, curtesy of muah. Me? I have medium brown eyes, tall-ish, strong like my brother, and my hair is similar to his. Mine isn't a shaved mohawk, but my hair is pulled tightly to my scalp and then the mohawk sprouting from the center that was really big.

Our quartette all walked down the terminal with a luggage each with our eyes scanning for any sign of my family. What got my attention, as well as others, was the shreiking sound of a girl shouting. Our heads shot to the left and there stood my sister with four guys, one that she held hands with. All had curly hair except for one of them.

"Oh fuck." Christina sighed.

"What?" We all asked as we turned to look at her.

She motioned her head to them, "Do you remember that stupid band that was popular for preps a few years ago?"

We all shook our heads.

She sighed, "The Virgin Brothers?" She said looking to me.

After a few seconds of rembering, I finally remembered who they were. "Ahhhh, fuck!" I said a bit too loud with irritation and rolled my eyes. "You have got to be fucking kiddin-"

"Shut. Up." Domanic whispered in monotone as his hand shot up to cover my mouth as my sister ran to us.

"Kitzia! Rogue!" My sister shrieked as she gave us each a lung crushing hug. Then she turned to our others, "Domanic. Christina." She never really liked them. Niether did they.

"Camila." They greeted apathitically.

She nodded and then turned to me. Her hand flew up to my face as she shrieked again, "I'm getting married!" Her ring fingure modeled a huge diamon ring, why? Because she likes to be spoiled, like a brat.

Then I shrieked back, "Shut the fuck up!" Everyone turned to stare at me. I shrugged, "What?"

My brother shook his head as Domanic and Christina fought the urge to laugh. That was when the four virgins cleared their throats, all of our heads shot behind her as they all stood there like a pack. A pack of virgins that is.

"Hello, you must be Kitzia?" Asked one fo the curly mop heads. "I am Frankie." He smiled sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I just looked down to his hand before I was fiercly elbowed in the ribs. With a hurtful gasp, I reluctantly took his hand and shook it.

"And I'm Domanic." Domanic intruduced himself cutting in knowing I would say something stupid or whatever.

"Okay, one by one guys. I don't need to be confused." Christina said as she stepped closer to observe everyone better.

"Alright." My sister nodded and pointed to each one. "These are his brothers: Kevin, Joe, and Nick. Guys these two mohawk people are my sibblings:Kitzia and Rogue and their couples:Christina and Domanic."

"Hey." We all said at the same flattly to each other, well we did.

"I don't know about ch'al, but I need a drink." I said out of nowhere as I walked towards the exit.

"Me too!" Christina shouted as she ran in her heels to catch up to me. Once she did, we linked arms and headed out the door.

"Wait for us!" Rogue and Domanic shouted before they too were at our sides, each had an arm linked around their girlfriend.

Much to our dismay, we were dragged to my mother's, cringe. We left for a reason, you know? Sigh, I hope this goes well.... Hopefully.

"Mom! Denise! We're here!" My sister shouted as we got through the door.

"Keep your fucking voice-" I started to shout at her when my mother cut me off.

"Kitzia! Watch that mouth of yours!" She scolded me from the kitchen.