Shit, the Jonas are My In-laws

HangOver

"Cause you're a HEART BREAKER! DREAM MAKER!" I sang as I wobbled my ass with the weirdos behind me.

"Eye of the TIGER!" Christina-boo sang like a hoe.

"Shut up!" Two dicks shouted at us.

"You.." We stuttered, "mouth fuckers."

"Assistance, please!" The Asian dude shouted.

"URMPH!" Rogue shouted as he puked up green crap.

"EWWW, you DICK!" Christina shouted with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Holly-" I didn't say anything else but regurgitate everything I had ever eatten since I quit on my mom's boob.

"God you are so wasted." Dominic sighed as he held my hair back.

"Why-" I puked out my liver, "did you let" there goes my spleen, "drink" my heart, "so much?" And lastly, my ovaries.

"I tried to stop you, just didn't listen." He told me. "Wounder how the other two are."

I stopped regurgitating to listen and breathe, I could clearly hear loud barfing noises and moaning from the walls. Shaking my head, I empied what organs were left in my body. "Nasty." I said and pulled the trigger thing to flush the toilet.

Stumbling, I was able to wash out my mouth and gargle mouthwash, hell I almost swollowed the entire bottle to remove the smell. "Carry me." I whined with arms wide open.

Shaking his head, he gave in and carried a dressed me to bed. After a few migrane pills, I passed out on the bed. Waking up a long time later to a full bed. Christina cuddled around my waist totally out. Rogue threw himself on our feet. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted and was out again.

"KITZIA! ROGUE! Get your lazy drunk asses up this minute!" A whore shouted from outside my dream world.

"HUH??" I shot up awake along side Rogue and Christina.

A very pissed off mother stood before me, "What do you have-" She stopped to sniff, "How many hours?"

"Six." Dominic spoke from behind her.

"Oh my god." She sighed shaking her head, totally disappointed at me. "When are you gonna learn? Drinking won't solve anything?"

"What are you-WHAT?" I asked totally confused.

"Yesterday, you boob." Rogue whispered letting himself fall on us with eyes closed.

"Oh," I nodded closing my eyes, "too much drama for one day."

"Not like your sister, " Dominic shook his head, "hell, she is freaken pregnant. She-"

"WHAT???!!!" We all shouted looking at him.

Shocked, he looked at me. "You told everyone at the bar that your sister was pregnant to the pack of virgin's brother."

"Oh, shit...................