Shit, the Jonas are My In-laws

Luau Drunkies

Like our custom, us three chicks got dressed in my room. The guys got dressed in Rogue's room. Lastly, my mother was dressed in her room. Rogue and Dominic dressed in muscle shirts, shorts and their normal shoes. My brother had his mohawk hair and Dominic held his hair back in a low pony tail like always. My mother....Here let me show you.Image A child can see her mother like this for only so long before you are permanently scared for the rest of our life...Good thing we all got used to this right? The three of us went....more suited to be on the beach at a luau. Image All three outfits were mine...First one I wore, the second was Christina's, and the third was my sister's.

Together we arrived at the luau and were seated in the middle of the place. It was just starting and everything was dark, the moon and tiki lights offering the only lighting. Dominic led me towards or seats, my sister seated next to me on the bench type of thing. The place had five long picnic table type of things, kind of like the ones I saw in those boring Harry Potter films as a kid of where they eat. My mom, Rogue and Christina sat across from us. Just as we settled in, the show started.

"Hey sexy!" My mom shouted pretty drunk at a hot Hawaiian guy that was part of the show breathing fire just as he passed by.

"Mom." We all groaned embarrassed at her actions, none of us had drank anything really.

"Ma'halo." One suddenly appeared behind me. He was a tall muscular guy that had long wild waved hair that reached his hips, his dark skin and eyes that shined, and all around in scattered parts he had tribal tattoos.

"Hey." I smiled a little, causing Dominic to stiffen a little against me. His arm slowly wrapping around my waist as a marking of his territory.

"Care for a dance?" He asked with a big smile. "It'll be fun."

"Take me!" My mom cheered waving her hands and batting her eyes. "I'll dance anything you want. Anything." She emphasized as seductively as she could.

All three of us shuddered as she said those words. "Can I take two girls with me?" I asked.

"Sure, the more the merrier." He held out his larger hand.

"Be back." I kissed Dominic's cheek and grabbed the other guys hand.

Once I stand up, I quickly reach over and steal my mother's drink. Gulping it down with a few protests from my family. I drag my sister up with me while I'm walking with the guy towards the stage. I signal a fuming jealous Christina to get up with us. She does the same, except with both Dominic's and Rogues drinks.

How do I explain this now? Christina......not very good. Think pee-pee dance mixed with air thrusts. It was not just so funny to see her weird movements, but also how her small body swayed at the rhythm of the song. Like she would collapse any second now. My sister was okay and so was I. Unlike her, both of us knew somewhat the steps of the hula. A few of the dancers showed us the moves and had do as they did. It wasn't hard, just need to have good balance and control of your lower body. Christina should not have gulped down like shots both of their drinks. It was so bad that she literally fell on her butt after a few unnatural sways that could have knocked someone over after the very first one.

"Very nice." The same guy that pulled me up here whispered in my ear from behind.

"Uhhh." I moved my hands soft like waves. "Thanks I guess..."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Yes." I turned my head to glare at him.

"Long time or resent?"

"Very." I emphasized as my knees lowered me close to the ground with my lips moving at a swift pace.

"That's too bad."

"Do you mind?" I asked as I slowly got back up an he got closer. "He and my brother will kill you if you don't leave me alone."

"Turn around and dance facing your partner." The girl dancers instructed the other victims like me.

"Come on, babe." He smirked and looked over my shoulder. "Oh looky, he is jealous."

My eyes turned to slits as I watched him like a hawk. He tried to get closer and closer to me. The way his dark eyes moved up and down my body made me feel like a chunk of meat for sale or something. It was vulgar men like this that made me sick and angry.

"Give it up for our lovely victims!" One lady shouted on the mic as the song finally ended.

Turning around, the audience roared in applause. My eyes where quick to mind my love's. Just as I thought they would be, they were full of anger. That was when I felt someone put his arm around me, Dominic and my brother shot up from their seat. Yes, the stupid giant Hawaiian guy held a stupid smile as his hands curled against my waist.

"Bow." My sister, who I just noticed at his other side.

I didn't get what she meant until she winked at me. With a wink back and a nod, together we bowed. As our bodies bent low enough, our elbows rammed his gut.

"AHHH!." Christina shouted as she faked a trip and fell on the guy.

With him doubled over in pain and her sudden shove, he fell forward and crashed into....the roasted pig thing. Everyone laughed as he was covered in all kinds of food. Others rushed in to help him but his thrashing around to get up quicker made it worse. Instead of holding still and only having a few things on him, he rubbed and scrubbed himself on the entire tray thing the waiter guys were holding.

"Sweeeeeet." Christina said not totally here as she swung her arms around my sister's shoulder and mine for support. "Let's get back to the table. I need to rest."

Both of us grunted as she literally dropped her weight on us. Slowly we carried the drunkie back to her table. My large brother was waiting for us with a stern look on his face. We heaved and threw her carcass at him. Like it was no sweat, he caught her in his arms and kissed her forehead as he whispered comforting words into her ear.

"What was that?" Dominic pulled me to him, away from my sister.

"Jackass, horn dog." I sighed as I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight to me.

"What did he say to you? Want me to get him?"

"No. No. No." I shook my head. "There's enough drama her-"

"Mam! Please refrain from sexually harassing our dancers. Don't make me have you arrested." A loud voice broke me off.

"I can't help it if he turns me on." My mom flirted with the security guard.

"Oh god." I groaned as I turned my head to face my mom being seated back to her chair.

"Drinks please!" Christina and my brother called out.

"Cam," I turned to my seated sister. "You are the designated monkey."

"HEY SEXY!" A sexy ass, steamy, luscious hunk of dark meat passed by an non of us could hold back.

"Madams!" He hissed as he rushed off.

"I wanna have your baby!" My mother yelled.

"Hey. What about me??" I stared at my twin mothers.

"Hey my nipples are just as ripe as they were when I had you." She said.

".....Wait you have nipples???" The dick asked.

"Yes, the same ones all ten of you sucked." She slurred.

"Ewwwww." Christina made a face. "Saggy, old lady knee-boobies!"

"You. You. You wished you had these." My mom squeezed my boobs.

"EY!" I poked her small boobies. "Where's the milk?"

"Ew, saggy, milkless, knee-utters." Dominic laughed.

"How now, brown cow." The big dick said.

"...........Has anyone seen my boobies?" I looked. "I can't find em."

"They right here." My Asian squeezed them hard.

"Ow!" I shouted. "Want me to grab and yank off your dick? So you will have a pussy???"

"Ew. Dominic having a pussy....How will your sex be like??" Christina asked.

"Lesbian." I cheered.

"Smoking, hot lesbian sex." He said.

"......Does that mean I can't have a rug rat?" I asked.

"It's show time!" My mom shouted and ran.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Srry I haven't updated in a long time and cuz its not as funny as the others. But im trying! I've been busy with tryin to make the prequel for I dont know if I could ever love you....again called twilight and also working on not possible by any means. I havent forgotten this story, just need some ideas. If you have any, send them to me. I can use some help on this. I know what I want to do, just need to fill in some gaps.