Shit, the Jonas are My In-laws

Not So Welcome

"Fuck." I hissed in whisper.

My sister laughed at me, her responce from me was the finger. That was when my brother smacked me upside the head. Then I turned around and jumped him causing us both to fall on the ground. There we rough housed for a few seconds until my mom came storming in. "Enough you two! Stop acting like little children!"

"Sorry mom." We sang boredly as we untangled from each other's grip and stood up.

"Hello Ms. B." Christina chimmed in with a big smile.

"Hey Ms. B." Domanic then greeted as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

Her face softened a bit as she turned to them and gave them a smile, "Hello to you guys too. How was the flight?"

Before they could respond I added, "Yeah mom, we are fine too. Just being shoved to the corner like unwanted thingy-ma-mobs. If you need me I'll be at a bar."

My mom chuckled at my comment, "Why go to a bar and spend money when you know mine is fully stocked just for you."

My eyes welled up in tears as I ran towards the living room where her bar was. It still hadn't changed: pale green walls, wooden flooring, light baishe colored couches, flat screen tv on the white marble fireplace, a colorful stripped rug in the center, and a wooden coffee table in the center. Usually it was empty, but it was now stacked with a bunch of stuff like: binders, cloth, and other bridal shit.

"What the fuck happened here?" I asked as I dodged around to the bar.

"Me too!" I heard three oh so familar shouts somewhere inside the kitchen.

"Hold your panties!" I joked as I got the drinks ready. "Who wants a Long Island?" I asked as I got the stuff ready.

"Make it six!" My mom shouted.

In no time, I had it all mixed. Some vodka, gin, tequila, lemon juice, cola, and sugar all went into six cups. "Domanic get your firm buttox in here! I need help with all of the cups!"

There was an erruption of four people laughing at the comment I made. Domanic came in jogging with a big laughing smile, not looking where the hell he was going. He was too busy looking over to me that he didn't see the big stack of bridal binders and magazines that were on the ground.

"AH!" He shouted as he hit the floor face first. "Fuck!"

I bursted out laughing at his stupidity. "God your a moron."

"Urgh." He complained as he tried to get up but kept on slipping with all of the stuff he tumbled over.

I kept on laughing as his feet kept skidding with all of the stuff, making him eat more floor. After a few more seconds of his ass slipping, I dodged my way over to him. "Hold still. Give me your hand." I instucted him.

"Would you like my firm buttox instead?" He smirked.

I smacked his arm playfully, "Do you want my help or not?"

He nodded and I helped pull him up slowly. It got to the point that he kept on slipping and we both kept falling in akward positions. First time I was behind him holding his waist. Second time, he fell ontop of me, his back crushing my chest. Third time, I slipped under him between his legs. Fourth time, he fell down stradding me. Then the last time, it was like the first time.

"Woah! Didn't know you like to go kinky!" Christina shouted with laughs. "Rouge, check this out!"

"What?" I heard my brother head this way.

"Kitzia and Domanic are going at it on the floor ontop of some bridal shit! Kinky at your moms!"

"Christina!" The both of us shouted in dispair as a bunch of pairs of feet were heading this way.

"Woaaaaaaaaahhhh! Dude!" My brother shouted in shock. "Can't you guys ever control yourselves?"

"Shut up and help us get up." I said with a pissed off face.

They walked over to us and began to pull us apart. Only my mom and pissy sister came in. "Kitzia! What are you doing?!" My mom shouted as she saw us.

"My bridal stuff! Its ruined!" My sister shouted like a brat.

"Oh put a-" I was cut off by Christina smacking me.

"Sorry Ms. B." Domanic said as he stabilized by Rogue."I slipped running in here and she tried to help me. Except that she and I kept slipping and falling."

"God Camila. You over react too much." I said as Domanic took Christina's job and pulled me up securly.

"Can you blame me?!" She shouted back at me frantically. "I'm the first and only one getting married out of all of us! And you are messing up all of my planning!"

Anger started to flick on all through out my veins. I could feel Domanic's grip on me tightening as a restrain.

"Camila." I heard my mom, Denise, and Frankie all say at the same time.

"No! Look at what she did!" My sister pointed at the ground.

Looking down, I saw that we had made a mess, but not a big thing for her to go mother fucking bullistic.

"Camila." Rogue tried to calm her down. "It's not a big thing. All we have to do is clean it up, it won't even take very long."

"Why do you always have to ruin everything!" My sister now sobbed into Frankie who looked just as shocked as we did. "Just like when we were younger!"

That was when all of my anger flared up, "Don't you fucking blame me for this! What the fuck is your problem! We come down here to see you for your wedding when we haven't seen or talked to you in so fucking long and you fucking explode over something so fucking small??!!"

"Well look at what you did!" She shouted in sobs.

"Camila! Calm the fuck down!" Rouge shouted at my sister protecting me.

"You always take her side!"

"Camila! That's enough!" My mom shouted as this was getting a bit over hand.

"Um, Camila. Calm down, its just the nerves hitting you. Don't take it out on your brothers, it was just an accident." Frankie told her as he hugged her, trying to calm her sobs.

"You know what?!" I shouted at my sister, everyone's head shot to me. "I am so fucking out of here."

I turned around and headed out the door with Domanic right behind me.

"Kitzia!" I heard my mom shout.

"I don't need this shit!" I shouted as they all followed me out to the door. "I shouldn't have come here. I should have just stayed back in Maimi and not have given a fuck if you got married. So you know what sister? Fuck you and your wedding!"

With that said I turned around and stormed out of the house, not looking back. Domanic right at my side.