Shit, the Jonas are My In-laws

Lost For Words

We barely made it in one piece with our goofing off. The hotel was a five star one, you can so tell who is paying for what. Don't tell my pregnantzilla sister that, she would bite my head off...Literally.

"Where are we going?" Dominic groaned as he stood before the mirror brushing his hair.

I came out of the bathroom in a dress that he forced me into chuckling to myself as he brushed his 'femanine' hair. "I have no clue, Dominica." I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

From the mirror, I saw his Asian eyes squint into little slits. A silent growl emurged from his throat and smirk now plastered on his face. My eyes widened from the fear of what was to happen next. He whipped around and dropped the brush on the floor. On their own, my feet backed my body backwards. I screamed as he ran towards me at full speed. His body crashed into mine and we flew backwards onto the bed with a loud thump.

"What's going on in here??" My brother burst into our room through the connecting door as Dominic sat on me pinning me down onto the bed as I struggled to get him off of me.

"Rog-" Christina ran to my brother's side and then stopped as she turned to us. "What's going on?"

"Help!" I cried tring to push a full grown man off of me.

A smirk appeared on both of their faces, I knew what was comming now. "Dominic!" I shouted as I stopped struggling.

He turned up to look at them and then to me with the same look I had. Both of us cringed as two pairs of feet banged on the floor of the room. "DOG PILE!" Both idiots shouted.

Joe's P.O.V.

"Dude, what do you think of Cam's brothers?" I nudged Nick as I tied my tie loosely around my neck.

"They are pretty weird, I got to admit." Nick honestly said as he stopped finishing with his curls.

"That's not right." A boring Kevin said as he walked in. Nick and I turned to each other to roll our eyes and mock him. "I'm serious." He said as he smacked us on the arm each. "You don't know them, so don't judge-"

He was interupted as a scream was heard from the room next door. Ka-something and her boyfriend D-Iwhat's his face room. We didn't need anything else to run out of our room into theirs. Each of us had something in our hands to fight off the intruder in their room. "AH!!!" We charged into the room only to stop in mid stride and sentace.

"What the hell?" Nick whispered in disbelief at the sight before us.

"Um..." I was totally lost for words for once....