Shit, the Jonas are My In-laws

Oh Crap...

"Joe and mommy sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g." I sang as we took our seats at the table.

"Your just sooo jelous." Joe sang back with a smirk.

"Dude, you like my mom." I said totally grossed out as I placed a hand on his shoulder. "That is so fucking gross and wrong on so many fucking levels."

"Joe, you like my mom????" Pregnantzilla shouted for everyone to hear.

Everyone froze and gasped from the shock, everything went totally silent. Their eyes all bored into Joe as he gulped and turned tomatoe red. Feeling a bit out of it, I slowly backed away from Joe and to hide behind my enormous brother. "Joe?" His mother called out really akward.

His lip trembled as he stuttered on what to say. His hand shot up and pointed at me, "She said it, not me!"

Everyone's attention turned to me now. Feeling the pressure, I walked out from behind my brother and put on an honest face. "What did I do? I've been back here the entire time."

"My ass." My brother whispered loud enough for only me to hear.

My mom, who was totally red, now spoke, "Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road."

"Away from Joe, that is." I said a bit too loud.

Everyone, my family, looked at me and shook their heads before they went back to what they were doing. They knew that it was me, they knew I was joking around but they didn't say anything about it. Once everyone was back to what they were doing, Joe gave me a menacing look. "You!" He shouted and started after me.

"Oh shit." I shoutedas I turned around and started to run for my life.

"Joe!" I heard many people shout after the maniac who chanced me down.

"Oh crap." I repeated as I ran in the heels, they clicked and clicked as I ran in them. "Crap, why did I listen to Dominic today???"

"Come back here!" Joe shouted behind me.

I shook my head as I ran around a colum and started back to the private room where the dinner was. There was no sign of my brother, Christina, or even Dominic as I ran through. Where were they? Looking back as I ran, I saw Joe running at me with them right behind him. They suddenly stopped running and looked at me with wide eyes and mouths. "Kitzia!" They shouted.

"Hu-" I didn't get to say much because I ran into some large object. "Umph."

Crashing noises sounded everywhere, glass, trays, you name it all fell. What startled me was the scream of a woman at the top of her lungs. Oh shit, what had I done now? Opening my eyes, I saw that I laid ontop of a waiter, food and other things all laid around me, and a sight I wished not to see. My sister's mother-in-law was covered, head-to-toe, in wine, cake, salad leafs, and other foods. "Oh shit." I whispered as I looked around the mess that laid around.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asked as he ran to help me up.

"Yeah." I nodded holding my head, "Just a head ache."

"Well, it's about to get worse." Christina mumbled next to me holding my arm.

"Bridezilla on the rampage." Rogue sighed he rolled his eyes.

"Mom, are you okay?" Four boys asked as they huddled around their mother.

"Let's go." Dominic whispered as he pulled me out.

"Kitzia!" My sister hollered from her post.

"Don't start with me." I threatened as the four of us walked out of the room.

"Bar?" Christina and Rogue suggested as we made our way towards the lobby.

"Bar." I nodded with a sad look on my face.

"It's okay." Dominic whispered as he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"No," I shook my head, "its not."