Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

Uh-oh spageti-o's.

“So…” She muttered lightly into the camera, a wide smile on her features as she giggled. “Um…So, everyone’s saying we're up shit creak with out a paddle, and others are saying that’s a disturbing saying. So I have no idea what’s going on today. I know we’re playing a local show at Rockett’s…” She trailed off as she looked around, the wind pushing her mousy brown hair into her face lightly. She hunched over giggling, her hands slapping over her face. Standing up quickly she pushed her hair out of her face with a cute smile on her lips. “I don’t know what Rockett’s is, I think it’s a club but I’m not old enough to actually get in right now, so I’m stuck out side and the owners being mean saying I can’t even get in for the show because of my age, so we might not even play and that puts everything back like six steps.” She giggled, despite the fact she was being completely and utterly serious. “um… You probably don’t know what I mean, but don’t worry I don’t either.” She stated. “Hey Oliver,” She stated switching gears quickly. “You wanna do something? I ‘m bored.” She stated to the man behind the camera.

“This was something fun so you wouldn’t be bored. So talk to the fans.”

“About what?” She gasped at him. She shrugged. “You’re loads of help.” She snorted looking around. “I’m seriously bored, we’ve been here for ages.”

“It’s been twenty minutes.” Oliver muttered. She stopped looking at him.

“Feels longer.” She huffed. He laughed. “It does! It feel like hours!” She gasped throwing her hands up.

“Because you run in hyper speed. Do you even slow down?”

“Not unless I’m on medication.” She stated flatly with out thinking.

“Do you take medication?” Oliver asked lightly. She shook her head.

“Well…” She stated talking with her hands. “I should, but I don’t because they make me feel like a zombie and I’m all like. Duhhh…” She let her head fall to the side and her mouth drop open as her hands and shoulder dropped. “And that’s no fun.”

“Slow down their speedy, slow down. I can’t understand half the stuff you’re saying you’re talking so fast.” He laughed lightly waving a hand at her as he shifted the video camera in his hand so that it focused a little better on her small form.

“Not my fault you’re slow.” She teased. Oliver gasped, clearly insulted. “Kidding! You know I love you.”

“Better love me or I’ll sit on you in your sleep.” Jade gasped hands slapping over her mouth as her large green eyes widened even more.

“That could kill me!”

“No it wouldn’t.” Oliver sighed. “Stop being so dramatic.”

“She’s not being dramatic fat ass!” Jade and Oliver turned to Aaron walking over. “You’d kill her if you sat on her, anyone would. She’s completely and utterly compact.” He stated.

“I’m not that small.” Jade huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Aaron and Oliver glanced at each other before looking at the tiny girl before them.

“Yes you are, you’re fun sized.”

“I don’t even know what the means! If I’m tiny, how am I fun sized?”

“You get half-priced stuff down at Reynolds because you’re smaller than the sign. That’s pretty fun.” Aaron shrugged lightly at the thought. “You fit conveniently into my large suitcases so I can take you anywhere, and you light… easy to throw.” He smiled at the camera with a head nod.

“Don’t throw Jade.” Dan snapped walking past the group as he messed with his phone.

“Uh-oh spageti-o’s!” Jade gasped. “Danny’s mad!” She hushed at the camera, nodding at it as she frowned. “That’s no good.” She whispered. “Means something bad happened.” She whispered.

“Then go figure out what.” Oliver stated, she gasped.

“He’ll eat me!” She laughed, pushing her hair up with her hands lightly as she leaned back slightly. “I don’t wanna be eat-ed.” She gasped as the boys laughed at her.

“I’ll figure it out.” Aaron stated.

“Pack the crap up we are officially up shit creak with out a paddle dudes.” Doug called as he waved a hand around in a circle over his head.

“Are you kidding me?” Aaron gasped.

“Nope, Jade can’t play the all ages show at Rockett’s because she’s not twenty-one but they’ll let her in the door, she just can’t get on stage.” Doug groaned as he stopped. “Hey you taken over my shit? I’m the camera guy.” He gasped at Oliver, clearly offended. “By the way Gay-man, Crazy, and Psycho are tearing the owner apart, you may want to save him.” Doug hushed loudly. “I tried they almost killed me so I stepped down.” Jade sighed.

“I got it.”

“Wait you won’t let Dan eat you but you’ll let the other three eat you?” Aaron and Oliver questioned confused. Jade giggled with a wave of her hand.

“They won’t eat me silly.” She stated skipping off towards the door. “Guys.” She whined. Jake, Alicia and Albert looked at her. “Leave the poor guy alone, it’s not his fault he can’t ruin a proper venue.” She sighed, all three nodded. “Besides I bet we can find someplace to play last minute so he loses all his business for tonight.” She added with an index finger raised as she gave the owner and innocent smile.

“Yeah let’s do that.” Jake stated, Albert and Alicia agreeing as they passed her.

“For a tiny little girl, you pact a lot of evil in you.” Doug stated. Jade giggled skipping past him after the group. Turning he grabbed the camera shaking it. “Do not piss the tiny one off, I repeat, do not piss the tony one off.” He gasped dramatically into the camera shaking it even more. Oliver blinked a bit startled as Doug suddenly stopped and smiled into the lens. “On a side note make sure your trays are in the upright position and your seatbelts are on, we’ll be landing soon.” He stated in a rather high pitched, annoying voice. “And have a nice day.” He added before wandering off.

“He’s seriously scares me some days. “Oliver muttered lightly.

“Yeah, try having to deal with him and Jake while they’re both on red bull… oh wait! That’s right you’ll have to you’re on tour with us!” Aaron laughed clapping his brother on the shoulder as he passed him.

“Thanks’ for the encouragement.” He grumbled before turning the camera off and following his brother back to the van. “So now what?” Oliver asked softly looking at the group as they sat inside the open vans doors. “First day of tour and you can’t play.” He stated.

“I know its bull.” Doug and Jake snapped. The others only nodded.

“Sorry your real first day out’s been stuck in a van and a served with a giant side of disappointment.” Dan muttered softly as he looked up at Jade. She shrugged lightly.

“I’m still out.” She giggled at him her hand pushing her hair up in a messy fashion. He nodded. “And it feels great to be out.” She added. “I can’t wait to play a show and actually be able to see my first one too!” She squealed as everyone smiled at her jumping bouncing, giddy form.

“I say we stay and just pay our way in so Jade can see her first show and set up our merch booth anyway.” Aaron muttered lifting a hand in the air. “Basically, meet fans, sell merch and still have a good time.” He added. Oliver and Dan raised their hands. Jade giggled and forced her hand in the air, despite the fact she had no clue what she was agreeing too; she hadn’t been paying attention. Albert and Alicia gave in the second Jade’s hand went up think she clearly wanted to see the show, which see did she just didn’t know that was what the voting was for. Jake and Doug groaned as they lay out numbered.

“You people suck.” Jake hissed as Dan and Aaron got up to talk to the owner of the venue again.

“So what’re we doing?” Jade asked, everyone froze as her innocent smile.

“Do you not pay attention child?!” Jake gasped shaking her small shoulders. “Dear god! We’ve got a dtiz for a vocalist.”

“What’s that mean?” Jade asked as she held her head, trying to focus her vision.

“Means you can’t focus sweetheart.” Albert sighed as he sat down. Jade giggled and shook her head.

“Not one bit.” She stated with laugh