Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

baby doll

“Holy shit!” Butcher yelled quickly removing his jacket and dropping it over the small girl standing in the middle of the parking lot. William instantly turned around, hand over his mouth. She really wasn’t shy, was she?

“Thanks man.” His eyes lifted to Oliver holding his camera. “Just ruined my shot.” He grumbled. “On my last roll of film.”

“You take film pictures too?” Butcher asked completely ignoring the fact that he’d ruined the picture in the first place. He didn’t care, she wasn’t covered very much. Oliver nodded slowly as he huffed back to the van.

“Stay there Jade, I’ll be back.” He called over his shoulder as the small girl saluted in his general direction.

“She’s not even fully covered!” Butcher yelled as William peeked over his shoulder before turning around looking at her.

“Jade, what are you wearing?” Will asked softly, she looked down at the bright, emerald green outfit, it had tank top like shoulders a pleating in the breast and hung loosely down around her upper to mid thighs.

“A dress.” She giggled at up at him. Butcher instantly removed his jacket to get a look at this so called dress. “Some girl gave it to me this morning.” She added lifting her arms to look down at it as Will and Butcher tried to figure out how that was garment was considered a dress instead of a dress instead of a large t-shirt.

“How does she know your size?” Will mused softly. Butcher scoffed.

“Obviously, she did. It doesn’t fit right.” He gasped placing his jacket back over her shoulders.

“Actually, it’s a baby doll dress. That’s how it’s suppose to fit.” All three of them turned to Albert, his hair styled perfectly in a messy manor, a pair of large sun glasses over his eyes as he dressed and looked like a male super model with a pouty, annoyed look to his face with a Starbucks cup attached to his hand.

“How would you know?” Butcher asked. Albert looked over the top of his sunglasses at him with a raised brow.

“You obviously lack the skills of perception so I’m just going to say this for you once,” Albert mused softly with the wave of his free right hand. Will and Jade glanced at each other before back at the two mildly bickers. “I’m gay.” Albert smirked at him. “Don’t doubt my fashion sense.” Butcher nodded slowly with a soft ‘How was I suppose to know’ for a defense. “I mean for god sakes, I wear eight-hundred dollar Armani shoes, simply because they’re Armani.” Everyone’s eyes dropped to the brown leather loafer on his feet as he waved a hand at them. “And I stand like this,” He placed his free hand on his hip and popped it slightly. “most of the time.”

“Well sorry, I didn’t want to assume!” Butcher gasped, throwing his arms up wildly.

“I’ve been hitting on your uber hot Australian member, how couldn’t you assume it?” With that Albert turned and walked off towards their van, passing Oliver walking back towards the group.

Butcher looked at Will and Jade. Will coughed lightly trying to clear the tense air.

“Did you know he was gay?” Butcher asked pointing at Albert walking away. Will glanced at him and shrugged.

“I wasn’t sure of it but I kinda figured he was.” Butcher nodded with pursed lips.

“Should we tell Michael…?” He asked softly, again Will shrugged.

“He’s more of the, let me suffer kinda guy.” Jade glanced up at Will at the soft words washing over his thin lips. Butcher nodded slowly at the thought, understanding. “So… let’s let him suffer…?” Will asked lightly, just as confused.

“Yeah but them I a feel bad.”

“Why don’t you drop hints and if he doesn’t get it then he suffers?” Jade asked lightly, getting both their attention.

“I like that.” Butcher gasped. “You are good.” He gasped.

“Jade take the Jacket off.” Butcher and Will looked up at Oliver stunned by the words.

“Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!” Butcher gasped standing in front of Jade in a stance that could be considered a ‘hidden crouching tiger’ like stand. “No way buddy, you are not violating her with that camera.”

“Violating?” Jade asked confused, a giggle on her words as Will placed his hands on her shoulders, keeping the jacket firmly in place. Jade glanced up at him confused as Butcher and Oliver argued over whether or not she was going to be violated with a camera or not if she took the jacket off. “Question!” Jade yelled, sticking her hand in the air, almost hitting Will in the chin.

“Careful now.” Will laughed as everyone looked at her.

“Who’s being violated?” Jade asked.

“You.” Will and Butcher mused.

“How?” She asked as Oliver rolled his eyes at the fact that he wasn’t violating her.

“Because of what you’re wearing!” Will gasped down at her. She frowned looking down at the dress and a jacket. “It’s… it’s not really much of clothing, it doesn’t cover anything, its like… a washcloth.” He stated watching as Oliver threw his arms up. Oliver was never going to get his pictures done.

“So… I should take it off?” She asked confused. Will nodded. “Okay.” She flicked at his hands.

“Not here!” Oliver snapped as Will and Butcher looked at him confused. “He doesn’t mean that. He means that you should change cloths.” Will’s brows narrowed. “You have to remember she’s not shy and she’ll listen to you.” He gasped. “And you people think I’m violating her.” He whispered. “Now, please can I take my pictures? It’s going to go up in the gift section of our MySpace.”

“Do what?” Both of the others gasped Jade hummed to herself lightly, hips swaying back at forth as she ignored the men around her. She was bored; her attention span for the conversation had evaporated.

“Pictures of all the gifts the guys and Jade have ever been given. Whether it be cloths, stuffed animal, or candy. I take pictures up and put a thank you insert persons name and post it on our MySpace, cause they don’t actually get all that much stuff.” Oliver mused as he waved a hand.

“So you have pictures of candy on your MySpace?” Will asked.

“Those don’t stay up for very long but, yes at some point they do go up. Now move. If I don’t get this picture now, then I’ll just have to get it later.” Will removed the jacket with a frown as Butcher gasped at him. “After this she’ll change and probably never wear it again.” He added.

“Fine.” Butcher grumbled stepping off to the side to let Oliver took a few quick pictures before standing up. “Go change!” Butcher declared, pointing at the small white van. Nodding Jade walked off, swinging her hands as she went.

Will frowned; she really looked good in the small green dress with simple low top converses on. She had long slender legs for how short she was. Closing his eyes Will turned heading back to the bus as he watched Sisky fall out of it, half awake.

“I’m losing my mind.” He whispered to himself as he pitched the bridge of his nose.

“Ow my head hurts.” Sisky laughed as he stood up. “Whoa, what’s she wearing?” Sisky laughed noticing Jade still strolling back to her van.

“Something called a baby doll dress, according to Albert.” Butcher mused as he walked up to the two. Sisky nodded lightly.

“Well, Albert who know, he’s pretty fabulous.” Sisky yawned.

“How the hell did you know he was gay and I didn’t?” Butcher gasped, throwing his arms up in the air.

“Its kinda obvious man.” Sisky stated as William sighed and sat on the ground by the bus.

“Stop fighting.” Will mused lightly as he rubbed his temples. “Please?” he asked lightly.

“What’s wrong with you?” Both asked lightly as Will let out a deep breath.

“I’m going through all the options we have to avoid picking sides. Butcher,” He stated lightly, lifting a hand at his friend. “I think you’re screwed. You and Jade have bonded and that’s not good.”

“So we’re friend…” Will lifted a brow as he watched his bearded friend closely. “Okay, I think she’s awesome and I feel the need to protect her. She’s tiny.” He whined.

“You’re screwed.” William and Sisky muttered. Butcher frowned at them.

“Will’s already on Cassadee’s side.” Butcher gasped trying to defend himself.

“How?” Will asked lightly as Sisky pointed, agreeing with The Butcher.

“She’s all over you. You guys might as well be dating.” Will blinked a bit startled by the statement. “I know you don’t see it but… dude… yeah.” Butcher finished lamely.