Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

Puking Cuteness

“where is it?” Dan stopped as everyone began looking at his hips and hands.

“Where is what?” He asked confused.

“You’re gun. I saw it.” Tony stated standing up.

“I don’t carry a gun. That’s illegal.” Dan muttered as Sisky pulled at his black shirt. Dan lifting his hands confused as Sisky peered at the tag in the back.

“It’s cotton.” Sisky mused a Dan frowned confused.

“What the hell is going on?” He asked softly. “Why are you look at my…get away from me.” He snapped pushing Sisky away from him a bit roughly.

“Tony swears he saw you guys with guns on your hips and in bullet proof vest.” Patrick clicked his tongue as Jake and Doug pushed their way past Dan. “What’s that?” he asked seeing something strapped to Doug’s hip. Doug pulled it out pointing the bright light in his eyes.

“Flashlight.” Doug laughed tossing it at him. “Alright, crazy crying lady coming through.” He yelled as William entered the bus moving past everyone quickly, Jade tucked to his chest and held tightly in his arms.

“We’ve got a four-eleven.” Jake stated lightly heading off the bus. Dan nodded following him pointing at Doug.

“I could’ve sworn you guys had guns and bullet proof vests.” Doug snorted as he took his flashlight back.

“Sorry Tony, but we may act like a mob but we’ve never done anything illegal and we’re not My Chemical Romance.” With that he left the bus. Jake and Dan we catching the large black cases coming out of the back bus windows. Doug began loading the removed items into them.

William snuggled Jade into the sheets, kissing her head gently.

“I won’t ever let anyone or thing get you.” He whispered down to her. Nodding slowly she gripped his shirt tightly. Rubbing her back he sighed softly. “I promise.” He added gently.

“Okay.” She choked out. William smiled at how tired she sounded. She’d worn herself out, but he couldn’t blame her. With all the crying and screaming she’d done she’d even worn him out.

Yawning he looked down at Jade. He couldn’t remember falling asleep. Climbing out of the bunk he sighed lightly.

“That still doesn’t explain were the bus…good morning sunshine.” Jake laughed lightly. Will’s eyes scanned all the people sleeping around bus.

“Morning…where’s Tony?” He asked softly noticing the one missing person.

“Driving your bus like champ.” Doug chuckled. William frowned.

“Your bus driver is gone.” Dan stated while clicking away quickly on a laptop. “Sorry.” He added sincerely, pausing in his work to actually look at Will.

“It’s okay. Do you know if he’s okay?” Will asked gently.

“No a clue.” Jake stated as he pulled at the hair falling over the kitchen booth seats from the couch. He seemed to be enjoying tugging on the dark locks.

“Oh.” He nodded slowly. “So is everything going to be okay?” he asked feeling as if he could put his trust in these guys. They obviously knew what they were doing.

“Not really.” Dan stated reaching across the table to slap Jake. “Leave him alone.” He snapped. Frowning Jake crossed his arms over his chest childishly. “We found another bloody note on the side of your bus. We had Tony get it washed off but, Dorothy is the only one they want.” Dan licked his lips as he finished his sentence.

“Meaning Jade.” Will whispered as he fell into the open seat next to Jake. Dan nodded.

“We’re assuming it’s her dad.” Dan added lightly.

Jade opened her eyes looking around the bunk. Frowning she rolled over, the blankets tangling around her leg. Swallowing she sat up pushing the blankets from her legs and stumbling out of her bunk.

The bus was dirty and worn, but the curtains were red not blue meaning she wasn’t on William’s bus.

Nibbling on her bottom lip she moved to the front of the brightly lit bus slowly. Her eyes landed on William sitting at the kitchen table with Jake, Doug and Dan. Others were scattered around the front of the bus sleeping.

“Where am I?” She whispered softly.

“Our bus.” Dan stated softly. Nodding slowly she slid into the seat next to Will and quickly wrapping her arms around his waist. “Do you remember anything?” he asked softly.

Frowning Jade shook her head.

“I remember watching movies and that’s it.” She whispered. Dan smiled at her.

“Good. Let’s keep it that way.” He stated kicking Doug out of the booth. “Why thank you for moving.” He laughed as he climbed out of the booth quickly, laptop under his arm. William frowned he’d never seen Dan so comical before, it was entertaining and scary.

“Jerk.” Doug laughed as he stood up. “RAWR!” He screamed Jake jumped up at the loud roar and jumped on people with Doug waking them up and then running to the back of the bus for safety.

“What the deuce!” Butcher yelled loudly.

“Dude I was snoozing.” Michael grumbled pulling Patrick closer to him for a pillow.

“Dude get off me.” Patrick stated pushing him away. Pete rolled over Pulling Michael into him.

“You can use me as a pillow.” Pete patted the Aussie on the head as he pulled Patrick towards him. “Hello my pillow.” He whispered softly hiding his head in the man’s shoulder.

“I’m not a human pillow.” Patrick grumbled. Pete placed his hand over Pat’s mouth shushing him. Jade giggled at the three as she watched them.

“Moring sunshine.” Mike grumbled as he rubbed his eyes. “How are you today?” Jade shrugged lightly a wide smile on her face. Dan jumped out of the bunk area, landing on Mike.

“Don’t say another word.” He slapped Mike gently before rushing to the back again.

“Who gave you an energy drink?” Alicia grumbled at him. “God damn.” She muttered. “I hate you.” She screamed more to Jake and Doug than Dan.

“What the hell was that about?” Cassadee laughed as she sat up. “And how the hell is he,” she pointed at Aaron, the person she’d been laying on. “The only one still asleep?” she giggled at the fact that Aaron was fast asleep.

“Because Aaron sleeps like a rock. It’s almost impossible to wake him.” Jade nodded at her with wide wonder and joy filled eyes. “It’s fin to poke him in his sleep.” She stated tugging on his hair as he lay over the booth seat for the kitchen table.

“Don’t, you’ll hurt him.” Cassadee gasped, slapping Jade’s hand. “and how come I’m the only one on the bus from my band?” She asked as she looked for help to stop Jade’s tugging.

“Because you’re cool and your band mates aren’t?” Jade giggled as William pulled her out of the booth, shifting to the other seat so she could pull Aaron’s hair. “You’re no fun.” She grumbled up at him, a smile still on her face though.

“Well that’s good because then I can keep your fun in check.” He smiled at her. Frowning she glared at him lightly. “Deal, you’re stuck with me.” He smiled down at her, hugging her into him tightly.

“Aaww.” William and Jade both blushed bright red at the chorus at them.

“They’re so cute I think I’m going to puke.” Pete grumbled, sleep still dripping from his voice.

“Not on me you won’t!” Patrick yelled as he jumped up moving away from his best friend and band mate.