Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

recording

“So…this is a studio.” Pete waved his hands at the music studio. Dan rolled his eyes as Aaron threw his arms up. “I’m telling Jade.” He huffed as his fingers swiveled around trying to find the tiny vocalist. “Where is she?” He asked slowly.

Patrick looked up form the sound board.

“You lost the hyper active, tiny, destructive girl?” Patrick asked while standing up quickly arms out. “Everyone out! No one is breaking my studio!” He yelled pointing at the door.

“Pat calm down.” Pete sighed softly as Dan pointed as Doug and Jake then the door. “What’d you tell them Godfather?” Pete teased as the two left the studio. Dan groaned.

“Why do you call me that?” He sighed deeply. Pete had been calling Dan Godfather since the bus incident.

“Because you’re the Godfather, duh!” Pete laughed as Jake and Doug walked back in the room caring Jade as she giggled and swung her from their grips. “See told you.” Pete stated as Patrick sat down in a huff. “Don’t get your feathers all ruffled.” Pete giggled as he sat down.

“Bet you we can get our record done in a day.” Doug stated as he sat down on the couch, holding Jade’s wiggling giggling form into his chest. “Once were done setting up.” he added.

“How much are we betting?” Pete asked hopefully. He’d only ever seen it done in two days thanks to the Academy is.

“Hold this.” He passed Jade to Jake as she laughed loudly, wiggling her legs. Dan and Aaron glanced at each other before back at the two betting. “I only got a hundo on me.” He stated glancing up at Pete, who eggerly stuck his hand out to shake.

“You’ve got twenty four hours.” Pete stated.

“Dear god.” Aaron grumbled as Dan threw his hands in the air and stormed out of the studio past Oliver walking in.

“Did I miss something?” Oliver asked as he pointed the camera around, filming.

“Nope!” Jade chirped as Jake put her down. “Moving!” She yelled bouncing out of the room to bring their items in with everyone else.

Pete tipped his head back I bet annoyed as he glanced at the clocks. Jade was in singing, the mic lowered the lowest it’d ever been. She bounced around as she sang behind it, her hands moving as she did so. Oliver had been filming every little detail as people played row-sham-bo, made smaller bets, and talked trash.

Patrick’s rubbed his head as Jade stopped with a giggle.

“Next one.” He stated simply. Pete glanced at the clock again with a frown as Doug looked at his phone for the time.

“Oh!” Pete yelled and hour later. “Stuck by brilliance.”

“Give me my hundo!” Doug yelled. “We’re done, and hour early!” He gasped wanting his money.

“I’ve got a brilliant…HAHA!” He screamed shaking Patrick by the shoulders. Jade jumped up and down clapping with him. Pete turned his attention to her and grabbed her small shoulder jumping in circles with her. “I’m a genius!” He boated proudly.

“Why?” Jade giggled as her heart bounced up and down. Her insides danced with pride and joy, she couldn’t understand why she was so happy, she just was.

“Good question…” Pete and Jade stopped at Dan’s soft voice. He was sitting in swivel chair, hands folded over his stomach.

“Godfather.” Pete stated stepping up to Dan and bowing. Dan rolled his eyes. “I’d like to ask you and your fellow lackeys slash band mates to help up with a music video.” Patrick raised his hand confused. “Yes.” Pete pointed at his friend.

“What music video are we doing?” Patrick asked.

“I was thinking…27.” Pete mused. Patrick nodded slowly.

“And when or where is this video shoot going to be happening?” Pat asked slowly. “When was it even scheduled and how come no one was informed other than you?” He asked gently. Pete stood up.

“Im scheduling it for now, in LA, three days from now since they still have a week off, in four days they’ll make a video for White Walls.” He stated simply. Patrick groaned.

“Give me my hundo!” Doug yelled. Pete pulled his wallet out and held the bill out to him. “HAHA…oh.” He whined as Dan took the bill.

“Thank you.” Dan stated simply, smiling up at his.

“That’s mine.” Doug whined.

“You’ll get it later, you’ll just lose it right now.” Dan stated simply as Doug nodded in agreement.

“So…”Pete nodded. “I’ve got phone calls to make!” He yelled running form the room.

“Bye-Bye!! We love you!” Jade yelled waving at the door wildly.

“Why am I friends with him?” Patrick asked looking over at Dan. Dan frowned, brows narrowing at the question.

“Why are you asking me?” He asked softly.

“Because you’re the Godfather.” Pat smirked. Standing Dan left the room. “Don’t be a sensitive jerk!” Pat teased.

“You’re friends with him because you confide in him.” Jade stated absentmindedly. “You trust him and he trust you.” She stated as she put her hands to the ground and kicked her legs over her head, her heels pressing to the wall as she did her hand stand.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler