Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

A Little Less Godfather Circus.

Giggling Jade looked down at the bright pink tutu around her hips and the black and green stripped tights as she danced around barefoot. She had a blue and white stripped backless, swimsuit. The bows tied to the hips of it sticking out over the top of the low ridding tutu. Her hair was pin straight with a lime green bow in her hair. Her eyes had a single thick line of black eye liner above them, other than that her face was make-up less.

Dan groaned as he adjusted the bright blue tie he had on.

“Seriously?” Dan asked looking at Pete who was calling the shots. “You put ‘the godfather’” He did finger quotes around the title. “In a blue tie?” He asked softly.

“power blue.” Albert stated tossing William a piece of clothing.

William looked up startled.

“What?” he asked softly as Albert passed Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack cloths as well. “Why are we getting cloths?” he asked confused.

“Because you’re in the video.” Pete snorted as he tapped his chin. “Ali,” He whined looking up at Albert. “The Godfather needs a look that says…bow down to me before I shoot you.” He stated. Albert frowned patting a finger over his pursed lips.

“Leave it to me. I’ve got it covered.” He stated. Dan pointed at him. “Don’t be a pussy.” Albert stated grabbing him by the tie. “Jake, Doug followed.” He stated. The two followed as well as Jade played with hem of her tutu, enjoy the about of color on her body.

“Good, you guys get dressed.” Pete stated as he adjusted his cloths.

“What’s the theme?” William asked as the boys of All Time Low trotted off to get dressed, not caring they were being forced into a Fall Out Boy video.

“Dan’s the God Father, we’re going for his help Jade’s apart of a circus with the boys of All Tile Low…you know it’s the continuation of ‘A Little Less Than Sixteen Candles’” he shrugged. William looked down at the now very familiar looking cloths. Frowning he glanced up. “Brendon’s coming, Gabe’s coming…everyone.” He chipped happily as he bounced off.

Jade twirled in her outfit giggling as William watcher her. She looked beautiful. William stepped closer.

“Go get dressed Beckett!” Pete yelled. Huffing William turned walking off as Jack bounced out in a pair of half yellow and half red pants with a few chains hanging off them, his shirt a bright green and black zebra print with one blue shoe and one purple shoe. He giggled.

“I look awesome.” He stated spinning with jade as he bowed at her.

“Wear’s your vest?” Albert asked. Jack lifted a finger running away, jingling as he went.

Alex jumped out arms raised a smile on his face as he stood in half white and half black pants with white patches on the black side and black patches on the white, his shirt was a bright white and an olive green vest over his shoulders, a few loose chains hanging over his shoulder and chest.

Jack bounced back out behind an annoyed looking Rian, a pink vest over his shoulders holding one chain to the pocket.

Rian frowned at his bright lime green pants and bright pink leopard print shirt, his yellow, sleeveless jacket, and his one orange shoe and one black shoe.

“You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me!” Zack yelled form his changing booth.

“Put it on Merrick or I’ll do it for you!” Albert yelled as he placed a bright red top hat on top of Rian’s head. “Ring master.” He nodded at Rian who frowned. “Is it on?” Albert yelled.

“No.” Zack’s timid voice rang out as William stepped out of his changing booth in the old Victorian outfit. Jade giggled at him as she messed with the fake fur over his shoulder.

“Alright, coming in.” Albert yelled heading down the hallway.

“No! No! They’re on, they’re on!” Zack yelled quickly as Andy and Joe walked into the large warehouse.

“What the fuck…”Andy asked as Zack walked out in bright pink pants and grey jacket, nothing else.

“We’re going big.” Pete yelled as he bounced by on a few strings that would give his vampire self a lift.

“How big?” Joe asked softly.

“We’ve got a vampire circus and a vampire godfather that’ll aid us in catching William…if he’s stop drooling over Jade.” Jade looked up at William watching her. She giggled as she played with the fake fur over his shoulder. He smiled down at her. “EW! Get a room.” He yelled as William played with the bow in her hair.

“I’m lost…I’m not going to be a ‘monkey’ again am I?” Joe asked softly.

“No you’re going to be a vampire hunter like moi.” Pete stated gently. As he spun in circles.

“Will if you touch her I’ll break your fingers.” William held his hands up as Jade looked up from his fake fur as Dan.

Dan’s hair was tousled in a perfect way, his white shirt was wrinkled and the top few buttons undone as a black tie hung loosely around his neck and his black pants were a bit messy. Doug and Jake were similar only they’re shirts were completely buttoned with their ties fixed.

“Albert I love you!” Pete yelled. Pat walked in, freezing at the sight before him. Brendon Urie and Gabe Saporta behind him, just as stunned as everyone else. Albert walked up handing both men cloths. Gabe unfolded the hot purple pants, bright pink and black stripped shirt a yellow vest and bright yellow shoes.

“What the fuck…” Pat and Brendon whispered as Gabe smiled.

“I love it!!” Gabe screamed. Albert pointed to the changing rooms watching the crazy Hispanic run to the room.

“Pete you’ve lost your mind.” Pat whispered as Albert gave him his cloths. “Atleast mine are normal.” He grumbled ad Brendon frowned at the old Victoria cloths.

“A little less sixteen candles?” Brendon asked.

“the next part.” Pete nodded. “We got the godfather and the circus,” He passed as Gabe jumped out of the dressing room laughing happily at his new found cloths. “And the god father’s got to help us and we need to get something form the circus.” He pointed at the group dressed brightly. Brendon nodded. “We’re all vampires now as we try to hunt down William and the Dandies and kill them.” He chirped brightly.

“Atleast I’m not a drumming leprechaun.” Andy mused as he took his cloths from Albert.

“This is going to be bomb!” Gabe yelled his hands running over his chest.

Jade stepped up on her tip toes pulling at the tie around William’s neck. Smiling he leaned down to her.

“What?” he whispered gently ignoring the conversations around them. Her smile spread across her features making her eyes glitter to him. His heart picked up at her.

“You look funny.” She whispered. Pursing his lips in a frown.

“Well you look amazing.” He whispered pressing his lips to her forehead.

“What’d I say about touching her Beckett?” William stood up right hands up as if he were being arrested.

“Don’t be mean.” Jade hushed as she blushed a bright crimson. Dan crossed his arms over his chest. “Pete why don’t you show Dan his leather chair?” She gasped joyfully.

“Sneaky little bitch.” Jake laughed as Dan looked over at Pete, interest peaked.

“What?” Everyone laughed as Pete and Dan walked away to see the leather chair.

“Dan’s got a weakness for nice leather chairs.” Jade giggled pulling on William’s shirt. He blinked surprised as he lips pressed to his. A soft moan left his lips as tucked her into his chest.

“Jake, Doug…” William pulled away from Jade at Dan’s booming voice. “74.” Jake and Doug high fived as she smirked over at William.

“Should I be terrified?” William asked lightly. Albert clicked his tongue.

“Terrified.” Jade rolled her eyes.

“Touch him and regret it.” Jade stated. Jake and Doug licked there lips as they glanced at each other.

“Interference.” Doug yelled over his shoulder.

“From?” Dan called back.

“It’s tiny, it’s brightly color, and be dubbed insane.” Both yelled over their shoulders as Jade placed her hand on hips frowned at them. William forced down a smile as he licked his lips.

“Dude your girlfriend beats out the Godfather’s lackeys.” Zack whispered gently as everyone stared on amazed.

“Because she’s might as well be the daughter with a shot gun.” Aaron mused, appearing out of no where making everyone but his band mates jump. “What?” He asked gently.

“Where the hell did you come from?” Rian yelled at him.

“I’ve been sitting here the whole time.” He mused truthfully. Everyone frowned.

“It’s a where’s Aaron web-espoid come to life.” Jack gasped. Alex nodded slowly as they stated on amazed.

“You guys gotta stop watching those.” Rian whispered. “They’re obsessed with them. Could you guys stop making them?” He asked. Everyone frowned.

Jade looked up at William smiling at him as he smiled down at her. Leaning down he gave her a quick kiss. Giggling she looked at the floor, her hands messing with her tutu as she tried to hide her blush.

“You really do look beautiful.” He whispered gently.