Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

Conquering Disney Land

Jade adjusted the large blue rimmed sunglasses that covered her eyes. They match the swimsuit she’d worn on set, only with a pair of black pants on over it. She giggled at all the people and everything around her as everyone gathers at the large front fountain on main street.

“So everyone meets back up here at six and we bail out like were on fire.” Jack stated. Dan rolled his eyes while everyone else bobbed their heads at the idea. He was the first one to voice his plan of possible attack on the park though.

“How about we meet up as six, wait for everyone to show up and leave like normal people and hope to good you famous freaks don’t get noticed?” Dan asked nonchalantly.

“I’m going with Dan’s plan.” Pat stated.

“Oh my god!” Everyone froze. “You’re Dan Wringer aren’t you?” Everyone looked up at the tall blonde’s stunned face as he peered down at the small group of girls with hope grins.

“I’m out!” Pete yelled running of, dragging his safety buddy of Andy with him. “See yeah at six!” He screamed back. Pat and Joe ran off after them in hurry.

“Peace!” Jack and Alex stated bailing out as Ryan grabbed Spencer and Brendon by the back of their shirts and backing up slowly from the group. Sisky and the butcher whistled as they strolled off as casually as they could with Michael, Jack the camera man, and Mike.

“Umm…no.” Dan mused slowly, slightly terrified by the bright pink girls before him. Albert coughed as he pulled Jake away from the group with. Oliver, Zack, Rian, and Doug left in the direction of the tea cups yelling a humored filled and half hearted ‘good luck with that.’ Dan glanced around as William pulled on Jade’s hand trying to lead the ditzy girl away slowly leaving Dan all on his own.

“Yes you are. You are the most amazing drummer ever!” The girl gasped at the tall blonde left alone, his safety buddy Aaron had vanished into the background of Disney Land.

“I think you’ve got me confused with someone else.” Dan nodded walking away as casually as he could. “I’m going to kill them.” He breathed to himself tensely.

Jade watched as Dan tried to hurry off, the group of girls following him eagerly. Her eyes darted up to William watching as well. Sighing he stopped placing a hand over his mouth. That’d been close.

“Weren’t we all suppose to wait for Hey Monday?” Jade asked softly. William’s eyes widened as he turned his attention to the front gates.

“Fuck.” He whispered. They were and now all of them were going to get beat for ditching them. “Let’s go wait for them.” He grumbled softly heading to the fountain.

“Hi Aaron.” Jade waved at the dark haired man sitting on the fountains edge and staring down into the water. His gaze lifted to her as he gave a soft head nod. “You know Dan left, right?” He nodded.

“I think he’s pissed we all ditched him.” William laughed gently.

“technically he ditched me. I’ve been sitting here the whole time.” Aaron shrugged lightly as William nodded.

“Aaron!” His muscles tense as a body collided with his, knocking him to the ground. “Good morning.” He looked up at a very exited Cassadee.

“Dude I didn’t even see him there!” Elliot yelled surprised. “Wow she’s good.”

“Where’s everyone else?” Cassadee asked as he got up, helping Aaron along the way.

“Dan got attacked by fan’s and they all bailed out before they could get noticed to.” William clarified simply. Nodding they all shrugged.

“Let’s go!” Cassadee yelled pointing, her hand latched around Aaron’s wrist before she took off dragging the tall man eagerly.

“Bet you ten buck’s we get a call in two hours that she killed him.” Elliot stated.

“Ten buck says he survives the day and ever after we leave he’s still talking to her more than anyone.” Jade shot out with out a clue of what she was talking out. Elliot stuck her hand out. Slapping it Jade giggled up at William. “Let’s go.” She stated pulling him along.

“Do you even know where you’re going?” He chuckled. She shook her head. “How about I lead then?” He asked gently. Jade stopped nodding up at him. Smiling he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. “Good. Let’s go throw up on the tea cups.” He stated pulling her in the direction.

“Do what?” She giggled. She didn’t want to throw up on tea cups. That was gross and what if someone wanted to drink the tea out of the cups later?

“So after this,” William stated as he slowed down just walking along side her, her hand held in his perfectly. “Do you want to watch movies in the back of the bus?” He asked gently.

“After we throw up in someone’s tea?” She asked, blinking up at him confused. William laughed as he licked his lips.

“No, after Disney land. After we conquer the park.” He waved his hand at the whole word of Disney land that they had to adventure through.

“I don’t think Mickey and his friends are going to be happy that we’re conquering their home.” Jack and Alex had explained to her that Disney Land was home to all the Disney characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy and all the Disney princesses. Jade being that of an eight-year-old at heart and mind took them dead serious.

“Probably not but will give it back at the end of the day.” William smiled she nodded.

“I’d love to.” She nodded. William smiled leaning down to kiss her again. She giggled and looked down at her shoes embarrassed.

“Good.”

“Oh my jesus! I’m going to be sick!”

“This is sick!”

Both looked up at the distinct voices of Jack and Alex coming off the giant spinning cups. Some girls spinning it for Jack as he forced his hands in the air while Alex held his hands over his mouth to keep from throwing up all over other passengers.

“Those a big cups of tea.” Jade whispered, eyes wide at the sight of them.