Jaded by Bright Colors and Faded Walls

Guilty?

The girls giggled as they watched the boys try to untangle themselves from the large net.
Their arms pushed and shoved at the large, thick white net. Huffing and groaning they only tangled themselves in it more. Giggling more they covered their mouths, grateful they were being too loud to hear them.

“Hey guys.” Hayley glanced over at Jade nervously at the booming voice. “What the hell?” He whispered, laughter behind his voice. “Guys guy! Come see this!” HE screamed. Turning back to his friends he snorted with laughter.

“Round two.” Jade whispered. Hayley nodded as they both grabbed a small white rope. Wide smiles graced their beautiful faces.

The rest of the guys walked in and they both tugged roughly letting another net fall.

“This screams Hayley and Jade.” Both girls looked at each other as the simple words. Letting the door close gently they both took off down the hall. Laughing and giggling as they went, both barreled into Paramore’s bus. High fiving they sat down and put in a move and started it halfway through.

The movie was nearly over with when everyone stormed into the bus. Glancing up they frowned at the boys.

“Go for the redhead, the brunette will never talk.” Jake huffed. Dan placed his arm out stopping them all.

“Go for the brunette. The Redhead as yet to tell us anything.” Hayley glanced over at Jade then back at the boys. Hayley hadn’t spoken a word because Jade had givin’ her all the tips and tricks on how all of them interrogated.

“I don’t know…” She squealed with delight as William wandered into the room. “Will!” She screamed, tossing her arms up into the air. Dan sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. All off them had been questioning her for an hour and still had nothing.

“Will you try with her, someone go get my Hayley.” Dan groaned. Will sat across from Jade as she waved at him happily.

“Why’d you drop nets on us?” William sighed. Her movements slowed.

“Why does everyone keep asking that?” She whispered. “I didn’t do it.” She stated. “Why’d you think I’d do it? Do you think I’m that unstable?” All of them froze. “It’s not my fault I’m not exactly all here,” Her hands waved around her head, her eyes dropped to the floor sadly. “But that doesn’t mean I’m going to do mean things to people.” She finished. The guys all tried to find words as William and Dan stared her down. Sniffling she licked her lips. “Why am I always the bad guy?” she pressed.

“You’re not the bad guy Jade.” Dan stopped as William put his arm out.
“Why do you always play the pity card?” William tried. Her mouth dropped.

“Why are you being a jerk today?” She stood up. “Fist you accuse me of something I didn’t do and then assume I’m lying. I may not be all here but I’m not stupid William.” He flinched at his whole first name. “Jerk.” She stormed out of the room leaving everyone speechless. Hayley even blinked surprised by the actions. Jade always said if all fails making them feel like jerks, because weather you remember it or not they were a jerk for something earlier or will be later.

“Shit.” William whispered. His shoulders slumped as his heart sank. “Did you guys drop nets on us?” He rushed at Hayley. Shaking her head she whispered a stunned no.

”She…what the hell did you do?” She snapped. William’s mouth floundered. “Jerk!” Her small fist collided with his arm before she turned and rushed after the small girl.

“You fucked up.” Pete whispered.

“We,” Dan glanced at Pete. “Fucked up.” The rest of the room silently agreed with him. Standing he stood up. “Let’s go make this better Will.” William stood up instantly and rushed from the room.

Both boys walked around looking for the small girls. Not finding either, they both seemed to have pulled a Houdini.