Status: Working on it.

Truth

Ally is the eldest of nine sisters. When she was 3 she was kidnapped. Now, to find her true love, her home, and her real family Ally must suffer at the hands of her fake father. How will she get home? Is Josh all hers or all Jessica's? Are her real parents even alive still?

Prologue

It was a dark stormy night. It was also the day after Ariel and Jacob got married. They were running as far away as possible from their homes. Both their families hated each other but Ariel and Jacob grew up together and fell in love. They had decided to go to a fortune teller to know what their future entitled.

When they got to the fortune teller they sat down and waited for her to enter the room. Then in a puff of purple smoke she entered. She sat down and said, “My pay please.”

Ariel handed her two shiny sapphires. “Oh, so you seek a long telling. Then I shall give you one,” said the woman. “Your future is slightly unclear. I can tell you, you will have nine girls. Each will have their own story. You should start picking their names now. They will play a big part in your children’s lives. Your first born will be all about truth. Your second child will be very clear but so hard to understand. Your third child will be very noble and knowledgeable. Your fourth child will be completely elemental. Your fifth child will love harvest. Your sixth child is a flower. Your seventh child will love the sea. Your eighth child is of the earth. Your ninth child will be a little fire. Now, off with you.”

Ariel and Jacob stared at each other for a moment then left quickly. Then went to an inn down the street and got a room. Ariel was careful to keep her power under control. Ariel’s name meant Lion of God. With her name came the power to attack as swiftly as a lion and to get as angry as a lion. She could even change into a lion, but she made sure she hardly ever did that.

Jacob on other hand was quite different. His name meant Held by the Heal. He could get very mad but never explode. He could also stop other people from exploding. This was especially helpful for Ariel.

Ariel and Jacob started to travel to many different places. They never stayed in one place for longer than a year for fear their families would find and kill them. After many years they came across a fortune teller who told them their entire family was wiped out by the Aurona. The Aurona was a group of creatures who killed anyone on land they wanted. They would only kill humans or mages. They hated the taste of the mages or humans. Strangely enough they were vegetarians.

When Ariel and Jacob heard this they were very sad. They may have left their families, but they did not want them to die. Eventually they got over it. They settled down in the country of Epola. In a small town called Demoni. They bought a home on the outskirts of the town and became farmers. Soon Ariel conceived their first child. They forgot what the fortune teller told them and simply named the child Ally when she was still in the womb.