The Story of Izzabelle Fare

My Life

The first thing I heard when I woke up was get your fat ass out of bed you scum bag. My dad said that just about every morning (except when he had a hangover from all the beer he had drank the night before). My dad drank almost every night. I went to my dresser took off my pajamas that were made up of old rags. I didn't wear them because we were poor, but because my grandma had made them. My grandma had cancer and died a year ago next month. I loved my grandma so much because she was who I wanted to be like. She got me throughh rough days because when I had one I would call her and she would make it all better. I put on a black long sleeve shirt even though it it was 90 degrees outside. I wore it because I didn't want the kids at school or the teacher to know I got beat every night. I don't why I didn't want anyone to know I got beat, because if they did it would lead to a better life. But I wore long sleeves any way. I put a red My Chemical Romance shirt on after that. Then I put jeans on. I went down to the kitchen I had some ceareal then went to my bus stop. I went there at 7:30 even though the bus didn't get there until 8:15. As I waited my best friend Lilly Ann Woods came (I call her Lill). She was 15 had brownish-red hair, blue eyes, her favorite band is My Chemical Romance just like me. She plays the guitar and absoloutlyl loves Frank Iero. We have known each other since I was 3 and she was 5. As we waited for the bus we talked about who we had crushes on. I like Michael Parr and she likes Luke Bellview. After about 30 minutes of talking the bus came and we were off to school.