The Story of Izzabelle Fare

The Last Day of School

As Lill and I were riding the bus we were talking we heard someone groan. We knew what it was, it was Zac Dody picking on some kid. Zac is 15 has dirty blonde hair and is about 5'10. He is not fat but not skinny. He is our school bully. Then the bus driver yelled at him and told him to stop. When we got off the bus we went into the school. Right when we got in we we saw Michael Parr oh he was so pretty. I went to Mrs. Kirk's Science class for first hour for 2nd hour I went Mr.Brown's reading. For 3rd Hour I went to Mr.William's language. After that it was lunch time. Me and Lill were sitting at our own table when Zac went up to a table that was next to ours and slammed a kids face in his lunch. The supervisor yelled at Zac and told him to go to the principal;s office but he didn't care it was practicly in his schedule to go there every day. After that we went back to our class's. 4th period was Mr. O'Riely's Math.And for 5th hour Mr. Lawson for Social Studies. After that the school year was over every one else cheered and screamed but I didn't. Because summer meant one thing and one thing only I would get beat a lot more. Then I got on the bus.