The Story of Izzabelle Fare

How is it my fault?

When I got home from school I turned on the TV, I changed the channel to MTV. When I turned it on the TRL was on was on. I watched it for about 15 minutes then I must of dosed off, because the next thing I remember was a voice yelling "It's all your fault". I rubbed my eyes and looked around my dad was staring right at me. Oh know I thought. As he took the belt of his pants and started whipping me with it. He was screaming "It's all your fault, you stupid little bitch it's all your fault, you dirty whore you're the reason I got fired you slut, you piece of shit. I started to cry from the pain of the belt whipping. It my arms it hit face it was like a repeating lash. As I looked around the room I saw my mom looking in from the kitchen she had a very sad face and I could see tears rolling down her face. I was thinking "Why, why mom, why won't you do anything,call the cops do something please, please", I could tell she knew I was thinking that I knew that she was sorry but I didn't know why she didn't do anything. I just kept feeling pain I stood up but then with one whip of the belt I was on the ground. He put down the belt and started kicking me. He hit me on the stomach, than on the head then he pulled me up by my long black hear and started punching me in the stomach, he just kept screaming " It's your fault". He punched me in the somach one last time and said you have 10 seconds to get to your room or i'll give you something to cry about". I hurried up to my room and when I got there I slammed the door shut I put my face down on my pillow and one question kept playing in my head, "How is it my fault?"