The Story of Izzabelle Fare

My Savior Next Door

After I talked to the man I went up to my bed and fell asleep I was really tired I woke up at about 1:30. Because Lill wanted to go to her house for a while. My dad reluctantly said "yes". So I went to Lill's house and we got on her computer and listened to music while we talked. We talked for a while then we got up went down stairs we both had a candy bar and then we went to the park. We palyed there for a whlie well actually we mostly talked then I went home. When I got home it was 5:30 I wlked in the front door and my dad was. "maybe I wouldn't get beat today" I whispered to myself. But I ruined it I tripped and mad a loud noise. He woke up I ran to my roomI got there and slammed the door shut. I could here footsteps coming up the stairs. When he got to the door he opened it then yelled at me "you woke me up you stupid whore. "I'm sorried" I yelled. "That's not good ebnough for me" he said. He hit me on face I turned around and where our neighbors house was I saw a head out of the living room of the other house it was him. We staired at each other for about a second. Now he knew, he knew I was lieing about falling down the stairs, apparently my dad didn't know he was looking because he kept hitting me. The head moved out of the window as if running to the front door. About 15 seconds later I heard my door geting opened really hard. He was coming. I heard heavy footsteps come up the stairs. Now the big black man stood at my doorway. He came in then punched my dad it the face my dad was on the ground The black man picked him up by his shirt and through him against the wall. He punched my dad on the nose. My dad was on the ground his nose was broke and he was out cold. I heard my mom had called the police. They made everyone get in cop cars. Me and the black man got in one, and my mom and dad in the other.