I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

Chapter 4: I miss you already

I hesitated before finally leaving the airport towards the parking lot out back. It was a cool 25 degrees out, a little warmer than it usually is at night. I chew on my lip, trying to remember where I parked my car before I came to New York. Walking down the 10th aisle from the entrance, I spot it. My steel blue Coupe 60. That car is my pride and joy. I smile as I quicken my pace towards my beauty, inspecting it for any damage, which there was none. Placing the bags carefully into the back seat and trunk, I leave one out and open it. I take out a pair of semi baggy, mens jeans that has a hole on the right knee, not made on purpose either. It ripped while I was skateboarding a few years back and I fell off the board in mid air, falling onto the ramps edge and cutting up my whole right leg. I'm going to admit, I was proud! I also take out a tight, long sleeved, black shirt that says 'PUNK' on the front, surrounded by tall skyscrapers and grunge markings. Then I close up the suitcase, putting it in the trunk as I open up my car. Turning it on, I sigh, hearing the soft purr of her engine.

I giggle, happy that I have black tinted windows so I can change. I have that kind of family where you need to at least look semi-decent. I take off Heaths jacket, holding onto it a few seconds and starring at the fabric. I grin sadly, bringing it up to my nose, slowly taking in his scent. I put it in my purse, hoping it doesn't loose the scent. I then take off what's left of my skirt, quickly placing on the jeans with a three studded belt. Next is the shirt.

Once I'm done, I start driving out of the airport with my windows down. The few strands of loose hair blow softly against my cheek as I search for a station. I stop at the third one, not wanting to pass it up. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. My lips form into a wide smile as I scream, turning it up.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now."


My smile slightly fades as I think of him again. I shake my head, feeling that this song really relates to us somehow.

"And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight."


Halfway home now, I stop at a red light, looking up at the stars, wondering what he's doing as the song continues.

-Heaths pov-

After a half hour of fighting with the attendants of where my bags are, I'm free to leave. I start to light up a cigarette that I've been waiting for a long time then sigh, exhaling as I stare up at the beautiful night sky. I'm standing by the airport doors still waiting for my limo. I hear music in the background and I decide to pay attention to it.

"And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everythings made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the movement of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive."


I finish off my smoke as my limo pulls up and a idea pops up in my head.

'I'll surprise her Christmas Eve.'

I smile, stepping into the sleek, black vehicle as we drive off towards my families home.

'I wonder how she's doing.'

The song strangely continues to play in the limo as I rest my head against the window to stare at the sky.

"And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feeback? No updates!

Outfit
Image

Car
Image