I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

Chapter 6: Shopping

It was hard to sleep last night. Waking up every other hour or two. Last time I checked the clock it was 8:30 A.M and I hear the stomping of eight little feet reach my bedroom door. I pretend I'm sleeping, shutting my eyes and placing the soft, warm blanket over my head. The door then creaks open.

"Shh, you'll wake her up!"

"No I won't Jack, shut up!"

"You shut up Ace!"

Then there's quiet screams followed by giggling.

"Why don't you both be quiet and leave Auntie Bindi alone you little savages!"

The four rascals start giggling more, running out of my room. When I know it's safe, I open one eye to see Zacc leaning against the wooden door frame smiling.

"Their crazy about you, you know that?"

I stretch while laughing and getting my lazy butt out of bed, "Yeah I know. I love seeing them happy. What's on today's agenda?"

It's the 23rd now. Just two more days till Christmas!

"I know a certain brother and sister that need to spend some quality time with you."

I pout, "You people cling to me like no other!"

He laughs, "Get yourself ready Bind, we're heading to the mall."

I start running my fingers through my hair, getting all the knots out, "What, forget to get your kids gifts? Bad father!"

He pouts now, "I did not!" and walks away.

I close and lock my door while heading over to my bathroom, taking a quick shower, letting my hair dry naturally and putting on a plain, black tank top with the same baggy boy jeans and belt from last night. I then place a all grey dreadlock hat on my head. I know, I don't have dreads so why wear it? It's comfy, that's why! Putting on some light foundation, chapstick and applying my eyeliner dark, I smile to my mirror image and walk out of my room with my cellphone and dark green, peace sign purse.

When I open my door, I look both ways for the brats. I see no one so I sprint out the door and down the steps, hearing their laughter behind me. I laugh with them as I make a turn to the left and down the hall to the garage where Zacc and Paige are waiting. I close the door, slipping my feet into a pair of black converse and jumping into Paiges blue Jeep.

"So, where are we off to?"

Zacc rolls his eyes, looking in the rear view mirror at me, "The mall stupid, I told you this."

I shrug, "When I'm excited, I forget things easily."

"No, you just need to lay off the drugs sis."

My mouth hangs open as I scoot myself closer to them in the front. I point my finger at him, "Excuse me mister?! I have never laid a pinky on any drug and don't plan to, ok thanks?"

I sit back smiling as Paige laughs. About 45 minutes later, we reach this real big mall on Hay Street in Perth. Once we park and start walking, I see a store that carries hemp bracelets and necklaces, large blankets, hippie styled clothing and incense. I smile, dragging my sister into the store with Zacc following behind us. We kind of drift apart in the store, finding things we like. I found a hemp necklace that I found breath taking. It has two red beads on the side and this red circle that looks like a rose, hanging in the middle.

I carefully pick it up, examining it, "Mmm, time for my presents. Your coming home with Mama!"

I carry that while buying a very soft, deep red blanket, some incense and three bracelets. I pass the cashier, taking a basket so I don't have to kill my arms. I then make my way upstairs. As I'm searching through the shirts, someone bumps into me, knocking over my basket and me. I gasp when I hit the floor and feel someone land on me but quickly pick their weight off me.

"I'm so sorry Miss-"

They stop in their sentence, making me look up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to put pictures in of the house, Zacc and Paige in the last one! So here they are.

Image
Image
Image
(mmm Kris Lemche) LOL

Mall
Image

Necklace and bracelets
Image
Image