I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

Chapter 7: The Truth

A wide grin spreads across Heath's lips.

"Well, well, look who it is. I should've known it was you."

He offers me his hand to pull me up and I take it, immediately feeling a warm feeling rush over my body.

I laugh, brushing my back off as he helps me pick up my fallen contents, "And I should've known it was you. Seems I'm highly accident prone when your around."

We both laugh as he hands me my soon-to-be gifts. We start walking together down the aisle, looking at CD's and clothing. I smile to myself that I'm just that lucky to run into this totally gorgeous guy for the third time. It's a charm as they say though, right?

"Bindi! I found this totally cute-"

My sister stops dead in her tracks, holding a blue short sleeve top with a black band around the middle. It drops to the floor as she stares up as the angel next to me.

"Paige? Are you alright?"

Her bottom jaw opens and closes like she wants to say something, then changes her mind. Her brown eyes wide in shock. I look over at Heath who looks a little nervous now and he smirks, shrugging.

I roll my eyes, grabbing her arm, "I'm sorry, well be right back."

I drag her across the store so he can't hear us.

"What the hell was that Paige?!"

Her eyes still in shock, she smiles up at me and starts screaming quietly, jumping up and down.

Running my hand through my hair, I start to get a little agitated, "Hello? Am I a ghost or something?" I say to myself.

She then grasps my arms, shaking me, "Do you have any idea who that was besides you Bindi?"

I raise a eyebrow, "Um, that was the hottie I told you about last night Paige, what are you-"

She screams again, "You have absolutely no clue do you?! Ah, this is exciting!"

I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her from bouncing, then pointing my finger at her, "I swear to God, if you do not tell me right now what your flipping out about, I will destroy you."

She flashes a white smile, "That there, my dear Bindi, is the famous Heath Ledger."

My breathing kind of stopped as I stare at her like she's crazy, "No, that can't be-He would've told-Wha-Oh my god!"

I slowly make my way to the floor to sit, my head spinning. That was really Heath Ledger? The heartthrob of Hollywood?! I look over to where he's at across the room, he's starring at a few books, flipping through them with his eyebrows scrunched together. Paige then slips down next to me as we watch him.

She pushes my shoulder, "You are so lucky." her voice sounds muted, kind of far away.

My mouth hangs open, "This can't be real."

She laughs, "It's as real as it gets honey, come one, we can't make prince charming wait all day on you!!"

She then tries to pick me up by the arm. We start to take a few steps and my knees buckle as I fall down, her laughing at me.
Everything starts swirl into black.

-Paiges pov-

I laugh harder seeing my sister pass out from shock. I can't believe she didn't know that was him! It's so obvious! I make my way towards Heath and he looks up to smile.

"You might want to come give me a little hand here buddy."

His face is confused, "What's wrong?"

I giggle, "She passed out cause I told her who you are."

He opens his mouth then shuts it, "Damn, I thought she didn't know who I was."

I grab his arm, dragging him towards my sister, "Don't worry, she's not fan obsessed. She's just really shocked that someone famous is hanging around with her."

He chuckles, picking her up as Zacc walks down the stairs, carrying a few bags, "What's going on?"

"Sissy passed out in front of lover boy."

Heath blushes at this statement and Zacc eyes him holding Bindi, "Hey can you pay for these things? I'm going to take her to the car."

I hand him out gifts, walking out with Heath right behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, the ending turned a little stupid.

Top, forgot to add this to!!
Image