I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

Chapter 8: A Superstar

I awake groggy and really hot. I notice the leather seats I'm laying on and the beams of sunlight pouring through the windows and on to my skin, heating it. Letting out a huff of air, I look around to see and feel, that were moving and in my sisters car. My head is on something soft and it's not the cushion of the seats. I look up to see Heath looking down at me, stroking my hair.

"Your up."

My heart starts to pulse faster as I sit up quickly, away from him, "Y-your Heath Le-Ledger!"

I hear giggles from Zacc and Paige up front. Heath chuckles with them.

"Yes, I am. Is that a bad thing?"

My mouth opens as I shake my head, "N-no it's not! It's just....your him!"

He smiles, dear God that smile, as he pulls me closer to him, "This is why I like you."

I blush furiously, my mind racing with questions.

'Why is he here? How did I not notice it was him? How could I be so stupid? Did he just say he likes me?!'

I look him in the eyes. Those lovely, dark brown eyes as I hold in a shiver, "You like me?"

He nods, his fingers running over the top part of my hand till they reach my fingers, embracing them in his, "When I first ran into you, I didn't want to loose you. But when you told me you were headed to Australia, I had to take a chance to see what would happen. Once I saw you on the plane, I knew it was more than a random meeting." he laughs after that.

"How strange. A celebrity stalking a no body."

"Your a somebody in my eyes." he whispers in my ear.

I start blushing again till I notice we pull into a very fancy looking homes driveway and I gawk.

"Is this-Is this your home?!"

"Yes it is."

It's this simple but kind of arty, new wave house that sits right on the edge of the ocean. Palm trees surround the copper home, reflecting off the giant windows. We get out of the car and he leads us into his home. I will be stepping into Heath Ledgers house. This really isn't normal. The inside is even cooler. It looks like grey, marble floors with white walls and sleek interesting furniture.

He turns around, looking around his own place, "Well, this is it."

"Your acting like it's nothing."

"To me it isn't." he chuckles.

"Yeah to you." Zacc says, looking around in awe.

Paige is venturing into another room which happens to be a living room with a giant flat screen and a huge couch to match it.

She jumps on the couch, sighing, "I'd kill to have cushions this soft!"

"Paige, don't be rude!"

Heath only laughs, jumping next to her, "I really don't mind. If you haven't noticed by now Bindi, Im more laid back than paparazzi and others make me seem."

A few hours later, it's just me and him. Zacc and Paige went home to see the kids and take them out to the local zoo. Heath has lead me out to the back of his house. There's a huge porch on the beach and in the middle, looking out towards the blue ocean is a little table with champagne, a rose and two white seats.

I look over at him smiling, "How charming."

He acts shy now, taking my hand to lead me to the table. We drink and talk the rest of the day away till we've reached 10 at night.

"So Bindi, what does your family have planned for Christmas?"

I laugh, "Well I was actually a little cruel towards them telling them I wouldn't be able to make it at all this year. Instead I showed up last night and they were quite surprised."

He laughs too, "I bet they were."

I sigh watching the water ripple onto the shore, "I haven't seen them since I traveled to the States for college."

"Five years is a long time."

I look at him surprised he knows my age, "I saw your license, remember?"

I cover my mouth to laugh, "Oh, how could I forget! But my family usually just wakes up every Christmas morning, my niece and nephews will see they're presents, us adults will trade ours. Have a nice dinner later on then watch movies."

He's leaning back in his chair, sipping his champagne, "That's sounds very homey."

"It is." I pick my glass up, taking a sip, "It's what I always miss about home. How close everyone is."

"Then why don't you move back?"

I shake my head unsure of the answer myself and look at his face illuminated by the torches surrounding the porch, "I guess I've never had a real reason to stay other than family."

He leans forward, taking my hand in his, "Sometimes family is all you have at times."

I feel his thumb running over my fingers, "True but I must say my art sells better in America."

He seems very interested now, "Oh you paint?"

"Drawing is more of my passion."

"Ah. What's your style?"

"I like to try everything and work on what I'm not so good at."

I didn't notice till now that we moved closer to each other, "And what's that?"

"Portraits."

My heart is exploding in my chest, knowing what comes next when one moves closer to the other. And it happened. And I've got to say, there were fireworks.
♠ ♠ ♠
YESS UPDATE! :D

I changed the main char. to kate beckinsale cause she has more pictures than the other girl I chose haha

Image