I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

chapter 9: In my place

But fireworks always have to end. And soon as it started, it ended with a flash, literally. He looks towards the side of his house by his fence and I notice a man holding a giant camera.

"Who's the hunny Heath?"

I'm just a lucky one, you could say, to meet the shy, romantic and angry side of this man. He ran towards his fence, yelling at him to get off his property. The guy just ran away laughing at his new portrait of fame and cash. After sighing angrily, he walks back towards me as I stand, a little nervous now.

"I'm sorry Heath, if I caused a problem for you now."

Anger to calm in about one second, "No, no Bindi! It's not you at all. They could go ahead and take billions of pictures of us together I just don't enjoy having the rats on my property."

I laugh at that, looking up into his moonlit eyes, "As long as that's okay."

He brings me closer to him and hugs me with his strong arms, "I wouldn't want it any other way."

He continues to hold me and I hear him breathing in slowly, "Are you sniffing me Heath?"

We both laugh as he hugs me tighter whispering, "I want to remember just the way you smell tonight. Just like...lilacs. I want to remember this smell forever."

It felt like cupids arrow was just jabbed into my heart as we pull away, "You're the most romantic man I've ever met."

"You give me reason to act this way."

Blushing like mad, I turn away to giggle, covering my smile, "What? What did I say?"

He's smiling too, pretending he doesn't know how bad of a hopeless romantic he's being.

"Don't act like you don't know Mr. Movie Star."

I head towards the beach, kicking my sandals off on the porch as he's following me.

"But Bindi love, I really haven't a clue."

I laugh, walking away from him, closer to the soft waves pushing against the sand. I stand there for a few minutes, moving my feet around the water and sand till I feel I'm being watched, which I was. I look over at him as he stands there with his hands in his pockets, head cocked to the side with a calm expression.

"What?"

"It simply amazes me how your here."

I'm confused and he notices, "How I met you."

He steps closer to me with every word he says, "How we kept bumping into each other. And how I've got you here, with me, right now, on this beautiful night."

I can't help but to blush as he wraps his arms around my waist, joining me in the water, "It really is something, isn't it?"

He replies by nodding, putting his forehead against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate it when I think of great ideas for other stories when I've been desperatly trying to finish the oh so many I've started now -_-
I won't do it! I won't give in!....just yet :]

Image
Image