Status: Active.

Sorrow Sank Deep Inside My Blood.

Brian.

From the second I realised she was sitting next to me, I knew this was going to be trouble; but no matter how angry I became at the situation - it never lasted long. I couldn't bring myself to regret this situation; it opened my eyes in many ways. I had realised what a monster I had become. I realised how inhumane I was, and how many human experiences I had lost out on - and how badly I wanted my old life back.

I recall it very well - the day I was changed, and it was these recollections which sent a shudder down my practically unbreakable spine.

At first, I thought I could get away with this. Sit, and maybe I could bring myself to talk for a while. Then, like normal, I would kill her. Leave her lifeless body on the floor and run. But there was something that stopped me, and I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Of course, the situation was made worse when I could hear Jimmy in the bushed, talking to himself in an almost incoherent tone; his scent burning my nostrils with the sudden rage I felt. I fought back the strength not go chase after him when he disappeared, and I knew with that, I had my decisions in which had to be made, and fast.

No matter what I did from then on, I was pretty much a dead man. Even if I did kill her, and go chase Jimmy down - I still broke the rules.

Rules in which were not mine to break.

I growled silently under my breath thinking about it. I had been brought to this new life on those conditions - Matt's conditions, and although none of us were allowed to show it; I despised him. He was more of a murderer than I was. I hated him for what he'd done to me - taken me from my perfectly normal life. A life which ended abruptly. I shuddered again, fighting back the images from the memory.

If there was one thing I had to do before they came for me, was to save her. And I couldn't quite understand the decision in which I had now made, but I knew exactly where it had came from; and one touch was all that it took.

Throughout our brief time in the cemetery, I wanted to explain to her what was going on, to tell her everything. I was sworn to secrecy, but what else could I do? And I couldn't quite think of the correct excuse to give her, because nothing I could think of was a relief. I was stupid, and selfish to involve her now, but it had already been done. They would be looking for me soon enough.

When I had freed her, after Jimmy came to me, I knew what I must do; and to think of it would make me just as selfish as Matt had been. But the sparks, the electricity. They weren't just a metaphor; they were an explanation - a meaning. One of which I must understand, which I didn't quite, and use it to my advantage.

I would hold it off as long as possible, but I wasn't quite aware of how much time we had left.

Being practically indestructible, I had never found a reason to be afraid, but I was more than that now.

We ran through the night as fast as Charlie's immortal legs could carry her, each of us carrying a handful of bags, essentials - until they could find us. She was afraid, and I could feel it. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes as she fought them back.

I only had one chance at this, and I knew it. After this, we'd run.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOT.
update ;D!
sorry it's been a while, but i've went through the previous chapters and re-did them all.
let me know what you think! con-crit and suggestions mean the world.
thanks everyone for sticking with me!
<3 xoxo.