Status: Active.

Sorrow Sank Deep Inside My Blood.

The End.

"So, where was I?" Matt spoke, smirking slightly as he watched Brian writhe in pain. He chuckled slightly under his breath, and tightened his grip on Charlie's shoulder. He looked down at her, and his smile grew as he saw her expression.

She was stood, biting her lip until blood started to seep out. Cold tears were dripping down her cheeks from her bloodshot, puffy eyes. She wanted to do something; anything, but she didn't know what she was dealing with. She wanted to scream, and run.

But there was no chance of it now.

"Ah, yes. So, Charlie. How far does your imagination extend?" He asked, a menacing smile still lacing his features.

She didn't understand him, and if she did, she wouldn't answer. She simply continued to look back at this monster, gormless and scared.

"Do you believe in myths and legends?" He continued, when he was unanswered.

"N-no." She stammered out, a new round of tears falling. Her breathing was harsh, and she sucked in as much air as she could, a raspy sound filling the air.

"Well. I guess you have to start believing then." His smirk grew, and his eyebrows pulled down on top of his eyes.

Of course she knew that something would be real, just looking at the bright blue veins, pulsing around either one of his deep, black eyes. She shuddered thinking about who these people could be.

"Scared, my dear?" He asked, looking sympathetic for a split second. "You should be." He growled under his breath, and returned his features into the menacing glare that they had been.

Charlie let out an accidental sob. If she could cover her mouth, she would have, but Matt's grip was so tight on her shoulder, she thought if she tried - he could snap it in an instant.

"I'm surprised Brian held his self control around you for so long. I'm honestly shocked that you're not actually dead." He said, curiosity seeping through.

Charlie was confused, and she stared blankly back at him.

"Don't you fucking tell her anything!" Brian swore, screaming as hard as he could, his raspy, pain filled voice filling the air. He buckled over in pain, as another sharp crack echoed throughout the air; a rib.

The shortest of the rib still had his hand clenched in a fist, and was looking at Matt for another order. In return, Matt made a gesture with his hand to say to put his fist away. He did so.

Charlie watched in horror as the man glanced at her, and winked.

"I'll tell her what I wish. I'm in the higher position. Unless you want another rib broken?" He smirked at Brian now.

Charlie glanced at the tallest member of the group while Matt's attention was diverted.

"I'll be done with you after wards." He continued, still glaring at Brian.

The tallest of the group winked at her while Matt wasn't looking, but unlike the shortest, his was sincere. He moved his hand to his back pocket, and slightly pulled something out so she could see it glint.

For the first time in the past week, she felt some ounce of hope... She smiled slightly at the man when she thought no one was looking.

"My lord. I must protest." The tall one spoke, as he flew to where Matt was standing. Swiftly, he pulled the blade out of his pocket, and swiped it across Matt's eyes, until dark red blood began to pour.

He let out a wrenching scream of pain, buckling over.

The tall one turned on his heel, and grabbed the short one by the arm, turning him around, and pinning him there. Loud cracks and tears began to fill up the air, as she noticed he had broken the shortest arm. As he flung him onto Matt, he ran forward and grabbed the last by his ankles, tripping him over. He stood over him, holding the silver knife at his heart.

"You stay there, big boy, or I'll rip your fucking heart out." He threatened, before moving over to Brian; who was stood clinging onto his wrist. He took the knife, and cut it into his wrist, allowing a small amount of the almost black blood to flow.

"Drink it." He spoke, leaning over Brian, who unwillingly obeyed.

The bones in Brian's wrist, with sickening crunches, began to replace themselves, his hard forming again. He smiled at the savior, and muttered, "Thanks, Jimmy."

"Get the girl and run!" Jimmy warned, turning around to face the last of the group - keeping him away.

Brian ran towards Charlie, and grabbed her wrist, swinging her onto his back. They continued running through the graveyard, until they reached a grave; almost identical to the one they had sat in front of. The faded words were exact, and the weeping angel was equally as worn away.

"Get inside." He commanded, looking around him as he pushed the lid ajar.

"W-what?" Charlie spoke, her voice still cracking.

"Get inside!" Brian spoke, a little harsher than before.

She stepped inside, feeling steps around her feet. She climbed down, feeling her way with her hands. Brian stepped in shortly after, and closed the tomb again.

"What is this place?" She spoke, shocked at how far down they were managing to go. At last, they reached a small little room, filled with almost burned out candles.

"My home." He spoke, rushing around and picking up small objects.

"Charlie?" He questioned, a sympathetic look on his face. "I'm so sorry." He spoke, almost crying, and grabbing onto her with as much force as he could.

"Now, do you trust me?" He spoke, pulling her away, so she had no other option but to stare back at him.

"What?" She asked, scared.

"Do you want to live?" He asked, serious now.

"Y-yes." She spoke, her fear mounting.

"I'm sorry, but you have to trust me." He spoke. She nodded feebly.

He picked up a small silver razor and ran it across his wrist, the same almost-black blood seeping out.

"You have to drink this." He spoke, raising his arm in front of her face.

"What?!" She squealed, trying to jump back.

"You said you trusted me, now do it! We don't have much time! They're healing as we speak."

Charlie looked at his wrist, now pouring with the blood, and gulped. She wrapped her mouth around the wound, and began drinking - wincing as she did so.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled away.

"Please, trust me. This wont hurt, I promise." He spoke. Slowly, he moved his mouth to her neck, and bit in. She jumped a little at the pinching feeling at first, and then was shocked at how the pain went away. After a couple of minutes, he retracted his now-long fangs, and looked at her.

"Vampire." She stated.

"I'm so sorry." He spoke, lifting up a lighter, and letting the little flame fill the room up. He put it against her clothes, and watched as she began to ignite.

"I'm so sorry." He spoke, again, as she started screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOO.
some bits might be really bad, because i totally rushed it to get it finished.
but here it is, finished! YAAAAYY.
COMMENT REQUIRED. ;D