Status: Active.

Sorrow Sank Deep Inside My Blood.

Thoughts.

Brian continued to stare at the bush, although Jimmy was long gone now, frozen from shock. Violent images flew through his mind - a slit throat, a slow torture. He shuddered, before changing his thoughts to something, for the time being, a little more important.

He thought of what his choices were. He would deal with Jimmy later.

His first option would be to kill the girl. After wards he would dispose of her body and go for her brother before finding Jimmy to explain. He would tell the truth. It wasn't exactly something terrible, after all. If he decided against it, he would just make up some excuse; playing with his dinner, perhaps? It wouldn't be the first time. He winced at the thought of killing her. He looked down at her from the corner of his eyes, still rigid from fright. She continued watching the stars, a small grin playing on her lips. He eased slightly, and decided this was not something we wanted to do. He was breaking all the rules now, ad if he had to, he would deal with the consequences later.

His second option would be to flee, although it would be hard. He'd forget all about the girl, and move. Take everything with him and run as far as he could, before anyone could notice - giving him at least 20 hours. If anyone would get close to him again, he would run. Of course it was inevitable. Of course that wasn't needed. Not unless Jimmy would do something to him, or worse, tell the others..

He shook his head slightly, and scrunched his eyes concentrating, fighting back a grimace.

His third option would be to sit quietly with the girl. His first human contact since his change, and either talk, or listen to her talk. When it was time for her to leave, he would simply find Jimmy.

"Hello?" The girl said, as though waiting for an answer, before waving her hand in Brian's face, breaking his line of thought.

"I'm s-s-sorry, what?" Brian spoke, trying to be polite as possible. His nervousness, or worry, was still getting the better of him, causing his voice to crack a couple times.

"What's your reason for coming here tonight? I've never seen you around before." She spoke, smiling slightly. She looked at him, again, waiting for a reply. "Actually.. that's a stupid question. We get tonnes of tourists.. let me rephrase. Why are you here at 4 in the morning?" She said, slightly laughing at herself.

"Errm. I-I don't know." Brian replied, feeling stupid for lack of conversation. He tried to keep his palm on his lap, and not slapping his face.

Charlie looked away, and began to play with her fingers. Brian could detect a feeling of awkwardness, shyness and most of all; embarrassment. He felt very stupid, and disgusted in himself. Despite the monster he was, he hate to make people feel such ways.

"Well." He began, trying to make her feel better. Charlie's head instantly popped up, a sheepish grin on her face. He felt relieved instantly. He kept his gaze to the floor, and scrunched his eyes thinking of what to say, what to do.

At that, an image crossed his mind. Jimmy telling Matt. He'd broken the rules. He would never get away with this..

"H-how about we go for a walk?" Brian spoke, trying to be inconspicuous. He tried to smile, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. "Y'know, I need to stretch my legs, and it would be nice to talk to someone knew." He said, before Charlie could worry.

"Sure." Charlie smiled, before jumping up out of the bench. She seamed pretty much at ease.

Brian took a minute to think of somewhere safe, which of course, was very rare. But he knew somewhere, and he begun leading in that direction.

"Follow me." He spoke, turning round to smile at her encouragingly.