Blue Sky

Blue.

I took a deep breathe of the air of New Jersey. The sun was shining not too shine. I looked at the sun with my hand shielding my eyes. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath to feel the fresh air around me. I stayed in that position for a few minutes and then I opened my eyes and sighed. I walked around the street near my home, well, my childhood home.

“How could you do this to me?!” She yelled at me looking very mad and tired in the same time. “I thought you loved me, Mikey.”

“I do. I swear. Please don’t be mad. I didn’t do it,” I said pleading her, wishing for the fight to be over and for my life to be perfect again just like it was before this fight started.

“You are a whore and a liar!” She screamed at me, I could feel a tear slide down on my cheek. “Don’t lie to me Mikey, you know how much I hate liars!”


I sighed and kicked the rocks that I found on the ground. I looked around the street, and could feel jealousy growing inside me. I just saw a couple sat on a bench, kissing. I really wish it was me and her again, like it once was.

She really is the greatest girl you could ever know. She is the only angel in the entire human race to me. I love her from all my heart, from deep inside but does she love me now? I don’t think so.

She threw me the vase, it catches me slightly but not enough to kill me. I saw the vase hit the floor hard, and it broke into million pieces, just like I felt that my heart fell and shattered into billion pieces.

“Please, Alicia, listen to me,” I pleaded. “I love you with all my heart, I would never do that!”

She stared at me in blank eyes. She stared, and haunted me. “Liar!” was all what she would spit at me. She walked towards me, and yelled at me. “You should have told me in the first place!” I saw that tears were falling from her eyes, rolling gently down her cheeks. “I wouldn’t have married you if I had known!”


I felt tears slowly roll down my cheeks gently. I wiped them off slowly with my hands. I stared at my hand, at the ring she’d given me on our wedding day.

I smiled at the memory; we’d had plenty fun that day. I was really happy; I couldn’t help but smile all day. We didn’t care if our marriage was a backstage affair; All we cared was that we were finally married – all I cared was that I finally married the one I love, the one that I need, the one who is my life.

I remembered that day so clearly. I remembered that we didn’t get any privacy because we were in the tour bus with the guys, so we didn’t get any. And then, I decided to take a break from the tour for our honeymoon; I even did that because I love her, I’m in love with her, Still she didn’t notice that?

“I will be taking a break from you for one day,” She hissed angrily, pointing at me “Think about what have you done to me in that day apart and I will think about our relationship;. maybe I will give you a divorce, maybe I’ll stay with you,” She explained in a low voice looking at the ground, then back at me. I shivered.

“W-Wait, Licia, please stay! I didn’t do anything! I don’t know what’s wrong with me!” I cried walking toward her. I dropped into my knees in front of her. “Please, Licia; Don’t go, please stay,” I whispered to her. I looked up at her, I could see her tears were falling down on her beautiful face like my tears were. I shook my head at her, but she nodded at me, and went out to the door. She closed the slammed the door shut, leaving me behind in my parent’s house, crying, wishing that this is over so we can go having fun again.


I stopped from the walked, feeling my left pocket is buzzing. I grabbed my sidekick that is buzzing, and looked at it. There’s one new message there. I opened it up.

Mikey, where are you? You have to be home at 7 for dinner! Deal?
Please reply to this message.

xo,

Gee.


I sighed and closed the sidekick and put it back in my pocket where it lived. Why should I care? There will be no Alicia in dinner today; I shouldn’t have to go. Maybe I will just buy some coffee, I thought, then I nodded to no one and began to walk to the coffee shop near by.

I walked calmly to the coffee shop, looking down at the ground, with my hands in my jacket’s pockets. I looked up and turned right, into the cross. Not bothering to look right and left, I crossed the cross looking at the ground.

But I can hear the people screaming, and my world turning into a deep black of colors.

She came home with tears in her eyes. She just stood there looking at me, crying. She looked into my eyes before looking away, sobbing harder, “I want a divorce.”

My heart turned blue, my sky turned to black, my world turned to grey. My head’s shaking violently at her. She’s just looking at the ground. She took a step backward to the door. I grabbed her hand, looking at her eyes. Deep.

“Please, Alicia, listen to me. I love you; I wouldn’t marry you if I don’t love you,” I said, while I kept pleading.

She shook her head before hissing, “You don’t love me Mikey!! Mikey, you were cheating on me. How can you still plead?”

I shook my head, as more tears came from my eyes. “I didn’t cheat on you. I would never cheat on you, Alicia. Please believe me! I tell you the truth!”

“You are a cheater and a liar! How ever could I have loved you?!” She screamed at me angrily.

“Please Alicia, stay. I will give you whatever you want, please just stay,” I begged. “Please?”

“I said, I want a divorce, Mikey.” She was crying harder then before. “Please, let me go.”

“No, I won’t. Until you believe me, that I never lie! Please, Alicia, stay,” I begged even harder. “What do you want except a divorce?”

“Let me go, Mikey.”

“Tell me!” I demanded looking at her. Then there was silence a thick, heavy silence until she broke it.

“Maybe you should go die!” She screamed and walked away. I dropped on my knees, and curled up into balls. I cried, and cried until my eyes were sore. I decided to walk around the neighborhood, clear my head a little, maybe work up a way of winning her over.


My eyes flickered open to be met by a bunch of people who were looking at me strangely. I felt my head throbbing, stinging like hell. I just can barely groan softly at that. I looked down over to my stomach, then to my feet.

I smiled, as I saw a pool of blood below my stomach, I smile happily at them. This is what she wants me to be, she wants me to die so I will grant her wish for it; she can stay that way.

I heard the ambulance was on the way here, and the feet of paramedic walking towards me, but I can feel sharp pain on my shoulder. I moaned loudly and closed my eyes.

“Shh, it’s only me. Mikey, you promised. You promised to come home straight away,” Someone sniffed, that someone I managed to recognize as Gerard.

I looked over to him and smiled a little. “No, this is what she wants, so let it be.” I can see his tears were falling. I shook my head at him and smiled sweetly. “She wants me to die. She can stay that way, Gee, she promised, if I dead, she will stay.”

Gerard shook his head and whisper. “She’s here, Mikey.” I gave him a confused look as I felt my hands being lifted. I looked who lifted it up; an angel, my angel, Alicia. I smiled at her, but she shook her head.

“I’m sorry, Mikey; I didn’t mean it. I lost control. Now, I know it wasn’t you. Please, Mikey; will you forgive me?” She pleaded making me chuckle slowly, not hurt anymore.

“I always forgive you no matter what. Now, kiss me?” I demanded making her giggle and nod. She bent over me with a grin on her lips; I could feel my heart beat slowing. Her lips touched mine, I kissed back with the most passion I could manage; I want her last memories of us together to be ones of me showing I love her like no other.

After a few minutes, I began gasping for air. She pulled away from my lips, panic in her eyes. I heard Gerard called the paramedic over as he tore her away from me.

“ALICA!” I screamed as my heart start pounding extremely slowly.

I saw the paramedics nod slowly at each other then two peoples kissed my forehead then my cheeks. I smiled; I could feel her hands on mine; my heart was blooming. Those two people that love me, they’re beaming at me, I could feel it.

Finally, my sky becomes blue once again...
♠ ♠ ♠
BETA'ed by Abi. Thank you. :]